[JPL] Anything Goes!! Live on WFDU Playlist August 4, 2008- Jo Stafford Tribute

anythinggoesradio anythinggoesradio at verizon.net
Wed Aug 20 16:04:12 EDT 2008

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE to the NY Metro &
Internationally Syndicated.  The playlist below is for the live broadcast on
August 4, 2008

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio
stations (Commercial and NonCommercial) and webcasters via CD or download at
no cost and welcomes inquiries.***

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.*** And can also
be heard here:

 http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-archives.html

 Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is also broadcast 61x weekly via it's radio
and web affiliates and is produced in both commercial (52:00) and
commercial-free (58:00) formats. Please see
http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-broadcastschedule.html  for complete
list of affiliates

            August 4, 2008 - L. Armstrong's B'day, Jo Stafford Tribute

ARTIST Tune / Song      ALBUM LABEL

9 am hour         9 am hour         9 am hour         9 pm hour

Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch    Anything Goes

Jo Stafford        Too Marvelous for Words           Great Ladies of Song
Capitol

Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong            Tenderly           Ella & Louis
Verve

The Pied Pipers with Tommy Dorsey & Orch       What Can I Say After I Say
I'm Sorry?   Jo Stafford Greatest Hits Vol. A        JSP

Louis Armstrong & His All-Stars  I Surrender Dear           Best of the
Decca Years Vol. 1   Decca

Flip Phillips        Everything I Have Is Yours         Swing is the Thing
Verve

Jo Stafford        Autumn Leaves  Great Ladies of Song     Capitol

The Pied Pipers with Tommy Dorsey & Orch       Embraceable You          Jo
Stafford Greatest Hits Vol. A   JSP

Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong            Isn't It a Lovely Day?
Ella & Louis       Verve

Tommy Dorsey & Orch w/Sy Oliver & Jo Stafford Yes Indeed       Jo Stafford
Greatest Hits Vol. A            JSP

Dick Hyman Group with Howard Alden    I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
Sweet & Lowdown            SONY

10 am hour       10 am hour       10 am hour       10 am hour

Tommy Dorsey & Orch w/Frank Sinatra & the Pied Pipers Jo Stafford       I'll
Never Smile Again            Boogie Woogie Platinum

Tommy Dorsey & Orch w/Frank Sinatra & the Pied Pipers Jo Stafford
Snooty Little Cutie          Jo Stafford Greatest Hits Vol. A       JSP

Louis Armstrong with Clarence Williams' Blue Five           Pickin' on Your
Baby     The Essential Louis Armstrong         Columbia/Legacy

Flip Phillips Quartet: Live at the Beowolf   Lemon Aid 21    Flip Phillips
Quartet: Live at the Beowolf            Arbors

Paul Weston & Orch with The Pied Pipers & Jo Stafford   Jamboree Jones
Jo Stafford Greatest Hits Vol. A         JSP

Paul Weston & Orch with The Pied Pipers & Jo Stafford   Tumbling Tumbleweeds
Jo Stafford Greatest Hits Vol. A         JSP

Jo Stafford w/Billy Butterfield - V-Disc     Blue Moon         Jo Stafford
Greatest Hits Vol. B  JSP

Louis Armstrong            Heebie Jeebies The Essential Louis Armstrong
Columbia/Legacy

Jo Stafford w/The Pied Pipers    Candy  Yes Indeed       Proper

The Manhattan Transfer Candy  The Very Best of the Manhattan Transfer Rhino

Dizzy's Contest

Jo Stafford w/Gordon MacRae    Tea for Two       Jo Stafford Greatest Hits
Vol. B  JSP

11 am Hour       11am Hour        11am Hour        11am Hour

Going Places with Manny

Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong            Cheek to Cheek Ella & Louis
Verve

Jo Stafford w/Nat Cole, Dave Barbour etc            I'll Be With You in
Apple Blossom Time    Jo Stafford Greatest Hits Vol. B        JSP

Louis Armstrong & His Savoy Ballroom Five         I Can't Give You Anything
But Love         The Essential Louis Armstrong          Columbia/Legacy

Jo Stafford with the Norman Luboff Choir & Paul Weston's Orch   Shrimp Boats
Jo Stafford Greatest Hits Vol. C         JSP

Jo Stafford with Paul Weston's Orch       You Belong to Me          Jo
Stafford Greatest Hits Vol. C            JSP

Jo Stafford with Red Ingle's Natural Seven           Tim Tayshun     Jo
Stafford Greatest Hits Vol. B            JSP

Jo Stafford with Paul Weston's Orch       If I Were A Bell Jo Stafford
Greatest Hits Vol. D  JSP

Jo Stafford with Paul Weston's Orch       I Got a Sweetie  Jo Stafford
Greatest Hits Vol. D  JSP

Louis Armstrong with the Lyn Murray Singers      When the Saints Go Marchin'
In The Essential Louis Armstrong         Columbia/Legacy

Jo Stafford with Paul Weston's Orch       Tallahassee       Jo Stafford
Greatest Hits Vol. B  JSP

12 pm hour       12pm hour        12pm hour        12 pm hour

Jo Stafford with Paul Weston's Orch       Kissin' Bug Boogie         Jo
Stafford Greatest Hits Vol. C            JSP

Frankie Laine & Jo Stafford        Hey Good Lookin'          The Duets
Bear Family

Jo Stafford with Paul Weston's Orch       The Best Things in Life Are Free
Great Ladies of Song            Capitol

Jo Stafford with Paul Weston's Orch       It Was Just One of Those Things
Great Ladies of Song    Capitol

Jo Stafford with Paul Weston's Orch       I'm Always True to You in My
Fashion     Great Ladies of Song    Capitol

Louis Armstrong with Clarence Williams Blue Five            Cakewalking
Babies       The Essential Louis Armstrong         Columbia/Legacy

Louis Armstrong & His Savoy Ballroom Five         Beau Koo Jack  The
Essential Louis Armstrong            Columbia/Legacy

Frankie Laine & Jo Stafford        Settin' the Woods on Fire'          The
Duets         Bear Family

Frankie Laine & Jo Stafford        Hambone          The Duets         Bear
Family

Flip Phillips Quartet: Live at the Beowolf   Indiana Flip Phillips Quartet:
Live at the Beowolf   Arbors

Jo Stafford with Paul Weston's Orch       Hawaiian War Chant      Jo
Stafford Greatest Hits Vol. C            JSP

Paul Weston & Orch with The Pied Pipers & Jo Stafford   Pistol Packin' Mama
Jo Stafford Greatest Hits Vol. A         JSP

Louis Armstrong & Orch That Rhythm Man           The Essential Louis
Armstrong    Columbia/Legacy

Paul Weston & Orch with The Pied Pipers & Jo Stafford   Mairzy Dotes     Jo
Stafford Greatest Hits Vol. A   JSP

Jo Stafford with Red Ingle's Natural Seven           Prisoner of Love
Jo Stafford Greatest Hits Vol. B   JSP

Frankie Laine & Jo Stafford        That's Good That's Bad   The Duets
Bear Family

Tony Bennett     Anything Goes

All the Best,

Lise Avery

Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! R with Lise Avery

Internationally Syndicated Radio

Home of Commercial with A ConscienceR

PO Box 314 Rutherford, NJ 07070
Office: (201) 935-1980

Service: (212) 946-5725

Cell: (please leave msg at office first) (201) 406-8973

email:  <mailto:info at anythingoesradio.com> info at anythingoesradio.com
 <http://www.anythingoesradio.com> www.anythingoesradio.com