[JPL] Anything Goes!! Live on WFDU Playlist August 11, 2008-Featured Albums Houston Person To Etta with Love, Alyssa Graham, Roberta Gambarini

anythinggoesradio anythinggoesradio at verizon.net
Wed Aug 20 16:06:47 EDT 2008

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE to the NY Metro &
Internationally Syndicated.  The playlist below is for the live broadcast on
August 11, 2008

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio
stations (Commercial and NonCommercial) and webcasters via CD or download at
no cost and welcomes inquiries.***

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.*** And can also
be heard here:

 http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-archives.html

 Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is also broadcast 61x weekly via it's radio
and web affiliates and is produced in both commercial (52:00) and
commercial-free (58:00) formats. Please see
http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-broadcastschedule.html  for complete
list of affiliates.

8/11/2008 - Featured Albums Houston Person To Etta with Love, Alyssa Graham,
Roberta Gambarini

ARTIST Tune / Song      ALBUM LABEL

9 am hour         9 am hour         9 am hour         9 pm hour

Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch    Anything Goes

Houston Person It's Magic          To Etta with Love           High Note

Art Tatum          Sophisticated Lady        Piano Starts Here          SONY
Classical

Rosemary Clooney with the Ray Charles Singers Blues in the Night
Jazz Singer            Columbia/Legacy

Louis Armstrong w/Gordon Jenkins Orch It's All in the Game         The Best
of the Decca Years            Decca

Alyssa Graham  Once Upon a Summertime          Echo    Sunnyside

Glenn Miller & Orch        Moonlight Serenade       In the Mood
Platinum

Frank Sinatra    It Was A Very Good Year          Greatest Hits     Reprise

Houston Person Don't Misunderstand      To Etta with Love           High
Note

Roberta Gambarini         Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out to Dry        Easy to
Love     Groovin' High

Rosemary Clooney        I'll Be Around     Jazz Singer       Columbia/Legacy

10 am hour       10 am hour       10 am hour       10 am hour

Art Tatum          Humoresque      Piano Starts Here          SONY Classical

Harry Nilsson    How Can I Be Sure of You?       A Very Good Year
Columbia/Legacy

Artie Shaw & Orch         Stardust            Giants of the Big Band Era
Pilz

Rosemary Clooney with the Benny Goodman Trio            Memories of You
Jazz Singer            Columbia/Legacy

Patti Page         Old Cape Cod   A Very Good Year         Columbia/Legacy

Houston Person For All We Know           To Etta with Love           High
Note

Ella Fitzgerald w/Tommy Flanagan Trio    Boy for Ipanema            Ella
Fitzgerald    Verve

Art Tatum          Tea for Two       Piano Starts Here          SONY
Classcal

Dizzy's Contest

Josephine Baker           Breezing Along with the Breeze  A Very Good Year
Columbia/Legacy

Roberta Gambarini         Easy to Love     Easy to Love     Groovin' High

Jean Sablon      J'Attendrai         A Very Good Year
Columbia/Legacy

Rosemary Clooney with Duke Ellington & His Orch           Hey Baby
Jazz Singer            Columbia/Legacy

Art Tatum          St. Louis Blues  Piano Starts Here          SONY Classcal

11 am Hour       11am Hour        11am Hour        11am Hour

Alyssa Graham  Izaura   Echo    Sunnyside

Houston Person Ain't Misbehavin'            To Etta with Love           High
Note

Edith Piaf          La Vie en Rose  The Voice of the Sparrow
Capitol

George Burns & Gracie Allen      Gracie's Relatives          Hour of Comedy
On the Air

Richard Anthony            Itsy Bitsy Petit Bikini      A Very Good Year
Columbia/Legacy

Art Tatum          Gershwin Medley           Piano Starts Here          SONY
Classical

Theme from The Mary Tyler Moore Show

Edmundo Ros & Orch    Wedding Samba            A Very Good Year
Columbia/Legacy

Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto          So Danco Samba          Getz Gilberto
Verve

Rosemary Clooney        Learnin' the Blues          Jazz Singer
Columbia/Legacy

Lionel Hampton & Orch  Munson St. Breakdown  More Fabulous Swing     RCA

Duke Ellington & Orch    Otto, Make That Riff Staccato     More Fabulous
Swing     RCA

Rosemary Clooney w/the Hi-los  Dontcha Go'Way Mad    Jazz Singer
Columbia/Legacy

12 pm hour       12pm hour        12pm hour        12 pm hour

Glenn Miller & Orch        Glen Island Special        More Fabulous Swing
RCA

Edith Piaf          Milord   The Voice of the Sparrow           Capitol

Art Tatum          How High the Moon        Piano Starts Here          SONY
Classical

Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive        Jack You're Dead          Joe Jackson's
Jumpin' Jive        A&M

Rosemary Clooney        Lady Is a Tramp            Jazz Singer
Columbia/Legacy

Rosemary Clooney with Bing Crosby      Fancy Meeting You Here
Fancy Meeting You Here            Bluebird

Harry James & Orch      Tain't Whatcha Do         Harry James     Platinum

Edith Piaf          La Vie, L'Amour The Voice of the Sparrow
Capitol

Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive        Jumpin' Jive      Joe Jackson's Jumpin'
Jive        A&M

Jimmy Durante & Al Jolson        A Real Player    Club Durante     MCA

Tony Bennett     Strike Up the Band         Capitol Sings Gershwin  Capitol

Mary Martin et al            I'm Flying          Peter Pan         Columbia
Broadway Masterworks

Art Tatum          Tiger Rag          Piano Starts Here          SONY
Classical

Rosemary Clooney with Bing Crosby      I'd Love to Get You on A Slow Boat to
China        Fancy Meeting You Here          Bluebird

Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive        You Run Your Mouth & I'll Run MY Business
Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive      A&M

Roasemary Clooney      I'm Checkin' Out, Goombye        Jazz Singer
Columbia/Legacy

Tony Bennett     Anything Goes

All the Best,

Lise Avery

Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! R with Lise Avery

Internationally Syndicated Radio

Home of Commercial with A ConscienceR

PO Box 314 Rutherford, NJ 07070
Office: (201) 935-1980

Service: (212) 946-5725

Cell: (please leave msg at office first) (201) 406-8973

email:  <mailto:info at anythingoesradio.com> info at anythingoesradio.com
 <http://www.anythingoesradio.com> www.anythingoesradio.com