[JPL] Anything Goes Live to the NY Metro on WFDU Playlist August 18, 2008

anythinggoesradio anythinggoesradio at verizon.net
Wed Aug 20 16:12:21 EDT 2008

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE to the NY Metro &
Internationally Syndicated.  The playlist below is for the live broadcast on
August 18, 2008.

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio
stations (Commercial and NonCommercial) and webcasters via CD or download at
no cost and welcomes inquiries.***

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.*** And can also
be heard here:

 http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-archives.html

 Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is also broadcast 63x weekly via it's radio
and web affiliates and is produced in both commercial (52:00) and
commercial-free (58:00) formats. Please see
http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-broadcastschedule.html  for complete
list of affiliates

                        August 18, 2008

ARTIST          Tune / Song     ALBUM          LABEL

9 am hour        9 am hour        9 am hour        9 pm hour

Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch          Anything Goes

Hamilton deHolanda & Andre Mehmari         Rose    Continuous Friendship
Adventure Music

Judy Garland   Over the Rainbow       Judy Garland at the Grove
DRG/EMI

Dan Jacobs      Blue     Blue After Hours         Simplicity Jazz Records

David Wayne, Jerome Cowan Let the Lower Lights Be Burning         Say
Darling     DRG

Dizzy Gillespie Intro

Louis Armstrong          When It's Sleepytime Down South      Louis
Armstrong LIVE at the Monterey Jazz Festival            Concord

Louis Armstrong          Blueberry Hill Louis Armstrong LIVE at the Monterey
Jazz Festival            Concord

Stephane Grappelli     As Time Goes By        The Best of the Jazz Violins
LRC

Betty Buckley & Kenny Werner          Blame It on My Youth/I've Grown
Accustomed to His Face    Quintessence   Playbill

Hamilton deHolanda & Andre Mehmari         Love Theme    Continuous
Friendship Adventure Music

Judy Garland   When You're Smiling  Judy Garland at the Grove       DRG/EMI

Nellie Lutcher & Her Rhythm Fine Brown Frame      Capitol Jumps Capitol

10 am hour      10 am hour      10 am hour      10 am hour

Glen Campbell            Walls   Meet Glen Campbell   Capitol

Dan Jacobs      Dream Sketches           Blue After Hours         Simplicity
Jazz Records

Louis Armstrong          Mack the Knife            Louis Armstrong LIVE at
the Monterey Jazz Festival           Concord

Tilles Contest

David Wayne, Vivian Blaine, Steve Condos   The Carnival Song      Say,
Darling    DRG

Louis Jordan    Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby?    Five Guys Named Moe
Vol. 2 Decca

Judy Garland   I Can't Give You Anything But Love, Baby     Judy Garland at
the Grove            DRG/EMI

The Houston Branch with Bob Dorough          Devil May Care          The
Houston Branch            DeesBees

Diana Krall     Devil May Care          When I Look in Your Eyes      Verve

Benny Carter & Orch  I'm in the Mood for Swing       More Fabulous Swing RCA

Frank Sinatra   That's Life       Greatest Hits   Reprise

Louis Armstrong          Now You Has Jazz      Louis Armstrong LIVE at the
Monterey Jazz Festival           Concord

11 am Hour     11am Hour      11am Hour      11am Hour

Judy Garland   Medley:You Made Me Love You/For Me and My Gal/The Trolley
Song            Judy Garland at the Grove       DRG/EMI

Dan Jacobs      Look for the Silver Lining       Blue After Hours
Simplicity Jazz Records

Green Minute

Glen Campbell            Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)   Meet Glen
Campbell   Capitol

Jackie Ryan     You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To You & the Night & the Music
OpenArt

Johnny Desmond         It's the Second Time You Meet That Matters  Say,
Darling    DRG

The Houston Branch with Bob Dorough          One Note Samba         The
Houston Branch            DeesBees

Louis Armstrong          High Society Calypso  Louis Armstrong LIVE at the
Monterey Jazz Festival           Concord

Dizzy's Contest

Cat Stevens     Trouble           American Teen            Columbia

Louis Armstrong          After You've Gone      Louis Armstrong LIVE at the
Monterey Jazz Festival           Concord

12 pm hour      12pm hour       12pm hour       12 pm hour

Judy Garland   Purple People Eater    Judy Garland at the Grove
DRG/EMI

Flip Phillips Quartet   Indiana Live at Beowolf          Arbors

Theme from Mannix

Jackie Ryan     I Know That You Know          You & the Night & the Music
OpenArt

Jimmie Lunceford & His Orch            Jazznocracy     Best of the Big Bands
Platinum

Vivian Blaine  Chief of Love  Say, Darling    DRG

Louis Armstrong          Tiger Rag        Louis Armstrong LIVE at the
Monterey Jazz Festival            Concord

Betty Buckley & Kenny Werner          Something's Coming    Quintessence
Playbill

Sidney Bechet & Orch Old Man Blues            More Fabulous Swing RCA

Louis Armstrong          After You've Gone      Louis Armstrong LIVE at the
Monterey Jazz Festival           Concord

Judy Garland   After You've Gone      Judy Garland at the Grove
DRG/EMI

Count Basie & Orch    Sophisticated Swing    More Fabulous Swing RCA

Johnny Desmond         The Husking Bee         Say, Darling    DRG

Red Skelton     Junior, The Mean Little Kid    A Golden Hour of Comedy
On the Air

Louis Prima & the Witnesses  Jump, Jive & Wail      Wild Cool & Swingin'
Capitol

Louis Armstrong          Undecided       Louis Armstrong LIVE at the
Monterey Jazz Festival            Concord

Tony Bennett   Anything Goes

All the Best,

Lise Avery

Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! R with Lise Avery

Internationally Syndicated Radio

Home of Commercial with A ConscienceR

PO Box 314 Rutherford, NJ 07070
Office: (201) 935-1980

Service: (212) 946-5725

Cell: (please leave msg at office first) (201) 406-8973

email:  <mailto:info at anythingoesradio.com> info at anythingoesradio.com
 <http://www.anythingoesradio.com> www.anythingoesradio.com