[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 8/20/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 21 06:15:08 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday August 20, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Nathan Tanouye - Remembering Russ - Band Aid - (Peacock)
*Ted Nash - The Mancini Project - Two For The Road - (Palmetto)
Anthony Wilson - Savivity - All The Things You Are - (Groove Note)
*Miles Davis - Muted Miles - If I Were A Bell - (Prestige)
Spike Wilner - 3 To Go - Con Alma - (Posi-Tone)
*Steve Allee - Dragonfly - Conversation With Bill - (Owl)
*Janis Mann - A Perfect Time - Watch What Happens - (Pancake)
9:00pm
*Hiromi Uehara - Beyond Standard - Softly As In A Morning Sunrise - (Telarc)
Cal Tjader - The Grace Cathedral Concert - Black Orpheus Medley - (Fantasy)
*Don Braden - Gentle Storm - This Masquerade - (HighNote)
Diana Krall - Love Scenes - I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance With You - (Impulse)
*Mark Weinstein - Straight No Chaser - Violets For Your Furs - (Jazzheads)
*John Stein - Encounterpoint - Half-Whole Blues - (Whaling City)
10:00pm
Phil Woods - Unheard Herd - More Moon & Yardbird Suite - (Jazzed Media)
Nestor Torres - Morning Ride - Sculptures - (Verve)
Bebo Valdés & Federico Britos - We Could Make Such Beautiful Music - Waltz For Debbie - (Calle 54)
Les McCann - On The Soul Side - Back Rub - (Music Masters)
Nelson Rangell - My American Songbook - America - (Koch)
*Rob Schneiderman - Glass Enclosure - Buster Rides Again - (Reservoir)
Steve Hobbs - Second Encounter - When Johnny Come Marching Home - (AO!)
11:00pm
Carl Saunders - Be Bop Big Band - (Sea Breeze)
	Compilation
	Love Dance
	Emily
	I'm All For You