[JPL] Ty Bailey's "JUST JAZZ" Playlist for 08.17.08 at WVST-FM - Virginia State University Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Thu Aug 21 07:35:18 EDT 2008

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8-10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
<http://www.tybailey.com/>  with a new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 08.17.08 (Repeat of 08.10.08)

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Corey Wilkes_Sonata In The Key Of Jack Daniels_Drop It

Steve Kroon_Matanae_El Mas Alla (Beyond)

Plunky_More Than Meets The Eye_Drive It

Second Segment

Cannonball Adderly_Lover Man_Jazz Masters 31

Chip White_Lester's Blue_Double Dedication Disc 1

Chip White_Pres_Double Dedication Disc 2

Third Segment

Stanley/Marcus/Victor (SMV)_Milano_Thunder

George Benson, Al Jarreau_God Bless The Child_Givin' It Up

Eric Dolphy_God Bless The Child_Stockholm Sessions

Fourth Segment

Esperanza Spalding_Perazela_Junjo

Esperanza Spalding_The Peacocks_Junjo

Carmen Lundy_Lost In San Rafael_Come Home

Fifth Segment

Terrence Howard_Spanish Love Affair_Shine Through It

Carol Duboc_Sunny_Sunny

Michael Dease_Slide's Blues_Dease Bones

David Berger Octet_I'm An Old Cowhand (from the Rio Grande)_ I Had The
Craziest Dream

Sixth Segment

Giacomo Gates_But Not For Me_Fly Rite

Fertile Ground_Take Me Higher_Seasons Change

Avery Sharpe_Ballad for Aisha_Legends & Mentors