[JPL] Re: what's shakin'?

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Thu Aug 21 13:15:57 EDT 2008

Good to hear for ya' Gee Ess,

your what's shakin' greeting rmiends me of back in the day when that was a
popular refrain, like what's up, wassup, waddup is now, althouigh it's being
recycled like so much of pop culture nowadays, anyhow, the standard reply to
what's shakin' was, ain't nutin' shakin' but the leaves on the trees n they
wouldn't be shakin' if it wasn't for the breeze....

Here in Denver though like Big Maybelle sang there's a whole lotta shakin'
goin' on...

Garrett check out our home page www.kuvo.org as Roy Hargrove Qunintet is
featured as our CD of the Month for August.....

Arturo

PS are you taking suggestions for Decca re-issues?