[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU 08-21-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Aug 21 16:06:53 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-21-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Eden Atwood - Once Upon A Summertime - Waves: The Bossa Nova Sessions
(Groove Note)
Charlie Byrd - My Inspiration - My Inspiration (Concord)
Joao Gilberto - Desde que o Samba E Samba - Voz e Violao (Verve)
Peggy Lee - September In The Rain - With The Dave Barbour Band
(Laserlight)
Julie London - Cry Me A River - Julie Is Her Name (Liberty)
Marlene Dietrich - Come Rain Or Come Shine - The Cosmopolitan Marlene
Dietrich (Columbia)

  BREAK

Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis - Rainy Day Blues - Two Men With The
Blues (Blue Note) [C]
David Berger Octet - I Only Have Eyes For You - I Had The Craziest
Dream: The Music Of Harry Warren (Such Sweet Thunder) [C]
David Berger Octet - I'm An Old Cowhand (From The Rio Grande) - I Had
The Craziest Dream: The Music Of Harry Warren (Such Sweet Thunder) [C]
Cy Touff & Sandy Mosse - What's New - Tickle Toe (Delmark) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Count Basie Big Band - The Heat's On - Montreux '77 (Pablo Live)
Count Basie Big Band - Freckle Face - Montreux '77 (Pablo Live)
Jimmy Smith - Blue Room - The Sermon (Blue Note)
Lafayette Harris, Jr. - Lover - Trio Talk (Airmen) [C]

  BREAK

Kelley Johnson - The Sweetset Sounds - Home (Sapphire) [C][a]
Kelley Johnson - Wouldn't It Be Loverly / Living Room - Home (Sapphire)
[C][a]

  BREAK

Rob Schneiderman - Yardbird Suite - Glass Enclosure (Reservoir) [C]
Mark Sherman Quartet - Moon River - Live @ The Bird's Eye (Miles High)
[C]
Grace Kelley - Summertime - Every Road I Walked (Pazz Productions)

  BREAK