[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO Honolulu - 8/21/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 06:23:44 EDT 2008

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday August 21, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Matt Ray - Lost In New York - Central Park West - (CAP)
Sandro Albert - The Color Of Things - Minas To Rio - (215)
Paul Renz - ReBop - Un Poco Loco - (Gabwalk)
*Mark Sherman - Live @ The Bird's Eye - There Is No Greater Love - (Miles High)
Franck Avitabile - Right Time - Cherokee - (Dreyfus)
*Jamie Davis - Vibe Over Perfection - If You Want Me To Stay - (Dig)
9:00pm
Alan Broadbent - Every Time I Think Of You - Every Time I Think Of You - (Artistry)
*Hiromi Uehara - Beyond Standard - My Favorite Things - (Telarc)
*Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited - You And I - (Capri)
Norman Connors - Remember Who You Are - You And I - (MoJazz)
*Yellowjackets - Lifecycle - Country Living - (Heads Up)
*Conrad Herwig - The Latin Side Of Wayne Shorter - Footprints - (Half Note)
*Dianne Reeves - When You Know - Lovin' You - (Blue Note)
*James Carter - Present Tense - Dodo's Bounce - (EmArcy)
10:00pm
*Bob Mintzer - Swing Out - Swing Out - (MCG)
*Steve Turre - Rainbow People - Brother Ray - (High Note)
*Ted Nash - The Mancini Project - Dreamsville - (Palmetto)
*Ahmad Jamal - It's Magic - Wild Is The Wind / Sing - (Dreyfus)
*Dr. Bruce Eskovitz - One For Newk II - Tenor Madness - (Pacific Coast)
*Taylor Eigsti - Let It Come To You - Timeline - (Concord)
*Mike LeDonne - Five Live - Bleeker Street Theme - (Savant)
11:00pm
Bob Florence - Jewels - Bebop Charlie - (Discovery)
Les McCann - On The Soul Side - Early Riser - (Music Masters)
*Willie Martinez - After Winter, Spring - After Winter, Spring - (Cuch Be Witcha)
*Esperanza Spalding - Esperanza - I Adore You - (Heads Up)
*Brazilian Trio - Forests - Vera Cruz - (Zoho)
Azymuth - Telecommunications - Last Summer In Rio - (Milestone)
Ivan Lins - Millennium - Dinorah Dinorah - (Mercury)

*Recent release