[JPL] Activate your Email Subscription to: The Jazzcat

thejazzcat at leroydowns.com thejazzcat at leroydowns.com
Fri Aug 22 10:26:45 EDT 2008

I can see that. Since I put the JPL email address in the subscription box
and not you, the confirmation email suggested that it came from you which
is what looked so spamy to everyone.

Sorry about that. I did not know it would have that type of effect and was
not thinking about the negative consequences when I did it.

LeRoy