[JPL] Re:Foreword Playlist - KIPO 89.3 FM - Honolulu, Hawaii

Ray Cruz rcruz at hawaiipublicradio.org
Fri Aug 22 15:25:30 EDT 2008

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Daily – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 08/18/08

8:00am
Everette Harp – In The Moment – Monday Speaks – Shanachie
MB3 – Jazz Hits Volume #1 – Killer Joe – Mel  Bay Records
Herbie Hancock - Summertime – Gershwins World – Verve
Maysa – Feel The Fire – I Can’t Help It - Shanachie

8:30am
The Sax Pack – The Sax Pack – Fallin For You - Shanachie
Eric Marienthal – Just Around The Corner – Your Move - Peak
Tuesday - 08/19/08

8:00am
George Benson – The George Benson Collection – Breezin’ – Warner Brothers
Christopher Cross – The Best of Christopher Cross – Ride Like The Wind –
Warner Brothers
Chuck Loeb – Presence – Rikki Don’t Lose That Number – Heads Up
Al Jarreau – The Best of Al Jarreau – Since I Fell For You – Warner Brothers
Paul Hardcastle – Hardcastle V – Marimba – Trippin N’ Rhythm

8:30am
Scott Martin – Organic Voodoo Juice – More Today, Than Yesterday – SCM Music
Wednesday - 08/20/08
8:00am
Will Donato – Laws Of Attraction – Laws of Attraction – Innervision
Warren Hill – La Dolce Vita – La Dolce Vita – Koch Records
Vibes Alive – After Hours – Lighthouse – Vibes Alive
Michael Manson – Just Feelin’ It – It’s The Way She Moves – 215 Records
Dianne Reeves – When You Know – Just My Imagination – Blue Note

8:30am
Sacha – Simply
Sacha – I Can’t Give You Anything But Love – Diva Latina
Productions
Michael Buble – Michael Buble – Crazy Little Thing Called Love –
Reprise/143Records
Thursday - 08/21/08

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
The Young Rascals – It’s A Beautiful Morning
The Staple Singers – Respect Yourself
Marvin Gaye – I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes – Wake Up Everybody
The Supremes & The Tempatations – I Gonna’ Make You Love Me
Booker T & The MG’s – Time Is Tight

8:30am
The Four Tops – Baby, I Need Your Loving
Booker T & The MG’s – Green Onions
Friday - 08/22/08

8:00am
Brian Simpson – Above The Clouds – Above The Clouds – Rendezvous
Michael McDonald & The Doobie Brothers – Best of The Doobies -
Minute By Minute – Warner Brothers/WEA
Brian Culbertson – Bringing Back The Funk – Hookin’ Up – GRP
Maysa – Sweet Classsic Soul – The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Shanachie

8:30am

Hawaii Public Radio Summer Concert Series promo for
Blues Artist – Stefan George

Stefan George – Songs From The Loser’s Bar – Home Everywhere I Go
Stefan George – Point and Play –Walk On

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.3FM
Hawaii Public Radio