[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 24 13:28:19 EDT 2008

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" w/Bill Moody

Lambert, Hendricks, & Ross/Everybody's
Boppin'/Charleston Alley/Columbia
Larry Vucovich/High Wall/Lester's Minor
Blues/Tetrachord
Geoff Bradfield/Urban Nomad/Chin Check/Origin

Lin Halliday/Delayed Exposure/Woody n' You/Delmark
Phil Norman/Totally Live/All Blues/MaMa
David Sanborn/Here & Gone/Stoney Lonesome/Decca

Peter Yellin/How Long has this been Going On?/Dearly
Beloved/Jazzed Media
Roy Hargrove/Moment to Moment/You Go to my Head/Verve
Deborah Sullivan/My Heart's in the Wind/Sometime Ago

Joe Magnarelli/Persistence/You and the Night and the
Music/Reservoir
Pete Zimmer/Chillin' Live/Search/Tippin'
Doug Hamilton Jazz Band/Up Jumped Spring/OA2

Janis Mann/A Perfect Time/Love Walked In/Pancake
Dan Heck/Compositionality/Blade's Groove/Origin
Court Mast/Sausalito Summer/Jib Jive

John Stein/encounterpoint/Jordu
Glen White/Sacred Machines/Phobia/OA2
Beegie Adair/Centennial Composers/Our Love is Here to
Stay

KSVy
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476