Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 24 23:48:11 EDT 2008

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie--Corner Pocket--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Duke Ellington--Perdido--Most Requested--Columbia
Buck Clayton--St. Louis Blues--Jazzfest--Scotti Bros.
Jimmie Lunceford--Stomp It Off!--Stomp It Off!--Decca Jazz
Billie Holiday--Swing Brother Swing--Swing That Music!--Sony

Pete Zimmer--From This Moment On!--Chillin Live--Tippin Records
Pamela Hines--Displacement--Return--Spice Rack
Giacomo Gates--Milestones--Centerpiece--Origin

Wes Montgomery--Impressions--Jazz Masters 14--Verve
Charlie Parker--Chi-Chi--Now's the Time--Verve

Jazz on the Latin Side All-Stars--Eco del Tambo--Tambolero--Saungu
Mario Bauza--El Manisero--My Time Is Now--Messidor
Wayne Wallace--Coming Running To Me--The Nature of The Beat--Patois
Paul Carlon--Moro Omim Ma--Roots Propaganda--Deep Tone

Lois Deloatch--The Very Thought of You--Hymn To Freedom--Improv Media
Rita Edmond--Never Let me Go--Sketches of a Dream--TOTI
Roberta Flack--Do What You Gotta Do--Chapter Two--Atlantic
Sarah Vaughan--You're Blase--How Long Has This Been Going On?--Pablo

Dexter Gordon--Ruby, My Dear--Manhattan Symphonie--Columbia

Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--King--Pragmatic Optimism--360
Gil Scot-Heron--Offering--First Minute of A New Day--TVT
Pete Zimmer--Common Man--Chillin Live--Tippin Records

Pharoah Sanders--Dr. Pitt--Journey To One--Theresa
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Giacomo Gates--Comes Love--Luminosity--Double Dave
Miles Davis--Walkin--Greatest Hits--Columbia

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON