[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 08-25-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Aug 25 16:13:49 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-25-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

David Berger Octet - I Only Have Eyes For You - I Had The Craziest
Dream: The Music Of Harry Warren (Such Sweet Thunder) [C]
David Berger Octet - I'm An Old cowhand (From The Rio Grande) - I Had
The Craziest Dream: The Music Of Harry Warren (Such Sweet Thunder) [C]

  BREAK

John Stein - Dindi - Encounterpoint (Whaling City Sound) [C][a]
John Stein - So Danco Samba - Encounterpoint (Whaling City Sound) [C][a]

  BREAK

Laszlo Gardony - Summertime - Dig Deep (Sunnyside) [C]
Janis Mann - Summer Night - A Perfect Time: Drummers And Other Friends
(Pancake) [C][a]
The Ray Brown Trio - Summer Wind - SummerWind: Live At The Loa (Concord)
Oscar Peterson - When Summer Comes - A Summer Night In Munich (Telarc)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Derrick Gardner & The Jazz Prophets - God's Gift - A Ride To The Other
Side... Of Infinity (Owl Studios) [C]
Jimmy Smith - The Sermon - The Sermon (Blue Note)
Geof Bradfield - You're My Everything - Urban Nomad (Origin) [C]
Jeff Barone - I Hear Music - Open Up (Jazzed Media) [C][a]
Jim Shearer & Charlie Wood - Cool - The Memphis Hang (Summit) [C]

  BREAK

Kelley Johnson - Love Walked In - Home (Sapphire) [C]
Court Mast - West Wind - Sausalito Summer (Jazz Vista) [C][a]
Miles Davis - In Your Own Sweet Way - Muted Miles (Prestige)

  BREAK