[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Monday 25 August 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Aug 25 19:03:16 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Monday, August 25, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Ben Allison / Green Al / Buzz (Palmetto)
*         Al Green / I’m Wild About You / Lay It Down (Blue Note)
*         Ben Allison / Peace Pipe / Peace Pipe (Palmetto)
*         Aaron Parks / Peaceful Warrior / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Mike Moreno / World Of The Marionettes / Between The Lines (WCM)
*         Manu Katche / Take Off And Land / Neighbourhood (ECM)
*         Peter Gabriel / Don’t Give Up / Shaking The Tree (Geffen)
*         Norma Winstone / Here Comes The Flood / Distances (ECM)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Everyone Is Going / Tiny Resistors
(Cryptogramophone)
*         Bennie Maupin / The Jewel In The Lotus / Early Reflections
(Cryptogramophone)
*         Roy Hargrove / Mr. Clean / Earfood (Emarcy)
*         Tom Waits / Step Right Up / Small Change (Asylum)
*         Avishai Cohen / Pinzin Kinzin / Gently Disturbed (RazDaz Recordz)
*         Chris Potter / Yesterday / Underground (SunnySide)
*         Franco Ambrosetti / Yellow Submarine / Movies (Enja)
*         Jackie McLean / Melody For Melonae / Let Freedom Ring (Blue Note)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Pete Zimmer / Chillin’ Live (Tippin’)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Cassandra Wilson / Loverly (Blue Note)
*         Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis / Two Men With The Blues (Blue
Note)
*         Bennie Maupin / Early Reflections (Cryptogramophone)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Myriam Alter / Where Is There (Enja)
*         Dan Heck / Compositionality (Origin)
*         Ehud Asherie / Swing Set (PosiTone)
*         Doug Hamilton Jazz Band (OA2)
*         Joe Magnarelli / Persistence (Reservoir)
*         Jeff Barone / Open Up (Jazzed Media)
*         Wolfert Brederode / Currents (ECM)
*         Mathias Eick / The Door (ECM)
*         Michael Moore & Fred Hersch / This We Know (Palmetto)
*         Don Braden / Gentle Storm (High Note)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Emarcy)
*         Al Green / Lay It Down (Blue Note)
*         Matt Ulery’s Loom / Music Box Ballerina (Woolgathering)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
*         Geof Bradfield / Urban Nomad (Origin)
*         David Ashkenazy / Resonation (PosiTone)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier