[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 8/22/08

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 19:20:00 EDT 2008

Well, it was back to classes today (8/25) at SUNY Fredonia. Didn't summer
just begin? Ah well, to the list:

Elizabeth Nicholson & Stringed Migration - Lebanese Melody/The Unquiet Grave
- Fly Not Yet

Rough Shop - Dear Mama - Here Today

Don Powell - Stormy Nights - There Is a Difference (various artists)

Nancy Stearns - 'Tis Autumn - With Rhyme, But For No Particular Reason

Amanda Walker - Glass House - Amanda Walker

Seun Kuti - Many Things - Seun Kuti + Fela's Egypt 80

TK Blue - The Township Diary - Follow The North Star (LOCAL NOTE: Pianist
Onaje Allan Gumbs is a SUNY Fredonia alumnus.)

Peggy Seeger - Roving Gambler - Bring Me Home

Chicago Underground Trio - Transformation - Chronicle

Deb Hunseder - Invisible Girl - Surface

Katie Moore - The Waiter - Only Thing Worse

Linda Sharar - Round the Corner - Everyday

Cassandra Wilson - Dust My Broom - Loverly

The Bobs - Imaginary Tuba - Get Your Monkey Off My Dog

Sputnik Monroe - Portamento/Nicola, I Miss the Barn - We're Doomed

Rebecca Padula Band - The Argument - Fire & Water

Conchita's Collective - Runaway Day - So It Goes

Jihae - Faint - My Heart Is An Elephant

Tomas Pesko Band - Light In the Storm - 10 Years of European World of
Bluegrass (various)

Yehonatan Elazar - Im Ishkahekh Yerushalayim - Nostaljia

Tom Tallitsch - Little Dancers - Medicine Man

Nerissa & Katryna Nields - Who Will Shoe My Pretty Foot - Sister Holler

Taylor Pie - Gulf of Mexico - So Little Has Changed

Glen Campbell - Times Like These - Meet Glen Campbell

Kaydi Johnson - Bed - Peasant of the Wreck

Vince Seneri - Sway (Quien Sera) - The Prince's Groove

This coming Friday, I'll be mixing in a few songs pertinent to Labor Day
amidst the usual melange of styles. However, I already know that the
playlist will be late again.

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"