[JPL] Stolen Moments Playlist 08.25.08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Aug 25 19:36:27 EDT 2008

Stolen Moments Playlist  08.25.08

Joe Temperley - Everything Happens To Me - The Sinatra Songbook - Hep
Jazz
Kenny Davern, & Bob Wilber - The Mooche - Soprano Summit -1975 and
More - Arbors
Dick Hyman - Ostrich Walk - Thinking About Bix - Reference
Matt Belsante - Blame It On My Youth - Green Hill

Pete Zimmer - Una Mas - Chillin' Live at Jazz Factory - Tippin'
Ted Nash - Something For Nash - The Mancini Project - Palmetto
Pam Purvis - Here There and Everywhere - I had A Ball - Progressive
Winds

Tom Beckham - Tethered - Rebound - Apria
Joe Magnarelli - Ballad For Barretto - Persistence - Reservoir
Ernie Watts - Road Shoes - To The Point - Flying Dolphin

Organissimo - Title Cut - Groovedelphia - Big O
Aaron Parks - Riddle Me This - Invisible Cinema - Blue Note
Anne Ducros - Sexy Sadie - Urban Tribe - Dreyfus

Wesla Whitfield & Mike Greensill - Will You Remember Me - Message From
The Man In The Mood - Pismo
John Stein - Line Drive - Encounterpoint - Whaling City Sound
Michael Moore & Fred Hersch - Aquellos Ojos Verdes - This We Know -
Palmetto

Ben Sidran - Gotta Serve Some Body - Eien Noches - Nardis
Pat Coil - Can't Stop - Bird House - Liberty Hill
Paul Carlon - Nobody Knows You When Your Down and Out - Roots
Propergander - Deep Tone
Beegie Adair - The Way You Look Tonight - Tribute to Fred Astaire -
Green Hill

S.M.V. - Grits - Thunder - Heads Up
David Sanborn - Brother Ray - Here and Gone - Decca

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ