[JPL] Looking for interview assistance for the Tanglewood Jazz Festival

Jason Crane|The Jazz Session jason at thejazzsession.com
Mon Aug 25 19:56:06 EDT 2008

Howdy folks,

I'm going to be covering the Tanglewood Jazz Festival in Lenox, MA, this
coming weekend for both All About Jazz and The Jazz Session. I'm
reaching out in other ways, too, but I thought I'd put a request on the
JPL for help setting up interviews with any of your artists. Here's the
list:

Joe Locke
Eliane Elias
Edmar Casteneda
Marian McPartland
Donal Fox
Christian Scott
Dianne Reeves
Eddie Daniels
Terence Blanchard
Nnenna Freelon
Spencer Day
Mulgrew Miller

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated! You can reach me
via e-mail or by phone at (518) 527-9700.

All the best,

Jason

--
Jason Crane