[JPL] PLAYLIST WBGU CMJ Top 10

Mark Zaborney mzaborney at wcnet.org
Mon Aug 25 22:15:15 EDT 2008

Bowling Green State University
WBGUFM, 88.1FM
120 West Hall
Bowling Green OH 43403-0235
419-352-2266, 419-372-8657
wbgufm.com
Mark Zaborney, jazz director

WBGU's CMJ Jazz Top 10, Aug. 25, 2008

George Kahn		Cover Up!		Playing Records
David Sanborn		Here & Gone		Decca
SMV			Thunder			HeadsUp
David Leonhardt Trio	Explorations		Big Bang
Vanguard Jazz Orch	Mon Nite Live		Planet Arts
Aaron Parks		Invisible Cinema		Blue Note
Ted Nash		Mancini Project		Palmetto
Pamela Luss		Magnet			Savant
HPerson/RCarter	Just Between Friends	High Note
Matt Ulery's Loom	Music Box Ballerina	Woolgathering

...the next 10

Cosmologic		Eyes in the Back...	Cuneiform
Lainie Cooke		It's Always You		Harlemwood
John Beasley		Letter to Herbie		Resonance
Pam Purvis		I Had A Ball		Progressive Winds
George Duke		Dukey Treats		HeadsUp
Holly Yarbrough		Mister Rogers Swings	Vintage Discs
John Pizzarelli		Song In My Heart	Telarc Jazz
David Sanchez		Cultural Survival		Concord Picante
Robin McKelle		Modern Antique		Cheap Lullaby
Steve Allee Trio		Dragonfly		Owl Studios