[JPL] Looking for interview assistance for the Tanglewood Jazz Festival

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 00:13:03 EDT 2008

Any other JPLers planning on attending? How about hooking-up at the
press/V.I.P. reception on Friday. Particular to Jason's request: Sherry  Hutchinson,
Marian McPartland's producer, usually attends this function, and  would be able
to help you connect.

Also, the festival's excellent PR manager Dawn Singh can also be of  much
assistance; if you don't have her coordinates, contact me off-list.

Ed

In a message dated 8/25/2008 7:56:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,