[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 8/25/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Aug 26 06:26:46 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday August 25, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Brazilian Trio - Forests - Pro Zeca - (Zoho)
*Bruce Lofgren - Jazz Trio - Triste - (Sea Breeze)
*Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited - Bird Of Beauty - (Capri)
*Miles Davis - Muted Miles - If I Were A Bell - (Prestige)
*Mark Sherman - Live @ The Bird's Eye - Tip Top Blues - (Miles High)
Luis Salinas - Salinas - Back To The Place I Love - (grp)
Eliane Elias - Fantasia - Ivan Lins Medley - (Blue Note)
Eliane Elias - Sings Jobim - Pois É - (Blue Note)
9:00pm
*DiMartino / Osland Jazz Orchestra - Quotient - Late Shift Blues - (Sea Breeze)
*Sumi Tonooka - Long Ago Today - Long Ago Today - (Arc)
*Claudio Roditi - Impressions - Bossa Do Brooklyn - (Groovin' High)
*Bill O'Connell - Triple Play - You've Changed - (Savant)
*The "Be-Bop" Guitars - Freshly Painted Blues - Witch Hunt - (Baboian)
David Hazeltine - Modern Standards - Moment To Moment - (Sharp 9)
*Brubeck Brothers - Classified - Heyoke - (Koch)
10:00pm
Tom Kubis - Slightly Off The Ground - Exactly Like This - (Sea Breeze)
Jack Sheldon - Slightly Off The Ground - Play It Again, Sam - (Sea Breeze)
Tom Kubis/Jack Sheldon - Slightly Off The Ground - Who Can I Turn To - (Sea Breeze)
*Larry Vuckovich - High Wall - Lester's Minor Blues - (Tetrachord)
Clare Fischer - Symbiosis - My Old Flame - (CFP)
Oscar Peterson - A Summer Night In Munich - Nigerian Marketplace - (Telarc)
Ron Escheté - In The Middle - Oh, Lady Be Good - (Rev Jazz)
11:00pm
*Rich Wetzel - The Mayn Thing - Chameleon - (self released)
*Jessica Williams - Songs For A New Century - Fantasia - (Origin)
*Jeff Barone - Open Up - Jenna's Song - (Jazzed Media)
*Dan Skea - Carpenter Road - Carpenter Road - (Kenya Sands)
*Joe Davidian - Silent Fire - Over The Rainbow - (Sonic Mirage)
*Mike Turk - The Nature Of Things - East Of The Sun - (Tin Sandwich)
*Ted Nash - The Mancini Project - Dreamsville - (Palmetto)
Clayton Brothers - The Music - Misty - (Capri)

*Recent release