[JPL] oops sorry about that on florence

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 08:38:15 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/25/2008 7:12:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
radiobob at ku.edu writes:

<<..This is what I get for glancing at email while doing  production, and
then forwarding something I got that was out of date.  Sorry!..>>

Although it has been several weeks since Bob passed away, Steve Voce's obit
just ran yesterday, so there's no need to apologize. Bob was a wonderful
person  and an accomplished musician, and reading another obit is just a reminder
(although the obit understandably did not touch on how Bob touched the lives
of  so many musicians. He and his wife were a joy to be around).

Ed

deal here.