[JPL] René Marie, Carla Cook, Allan Harris live interview on KUVO at 1:30pm MTN

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Tue Aug 26 13:12:45 EDT 2008

Two Skirts and a Shirt, René, Carla and Allan will be my in-studio guests
this afternoon at 1:30pm MTN. We'll chat about their Wed and Thur night
engagement at Dazzle, Two Skirts and A Shirt is musical performance written
by René Marie filled with music with lyics to stimulate the mind ala Nina
Simone and Oscar Brown Jr

All 3 were guests at Dazzle's Jam that WWOZ and jazz89KUVO broadcasted to
our markets and streamed worldwide, David Amram-Richie Cole Quintet, Henry
Butler with Brad Goode and Donald Harrison Jr, Carla, Allan and numerous
others put on a hellacious show from 4:30pm until 11:30....

Tommorrow Wed at 7pm MTN time we'll broadcast and stream both sets of the
world premiere of Two Skirts and a Shirt

Tonight we air and stream Poncho Sánchez and then Arturo Sandoval beginning
at 6pm MTN

www.kuvo.org
www.wwoz.org

Arturo