[JPL] request for responses

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 26 17:24:04 EDT 2008

Dear JPL'er's,

I'd like to know how many of your stations would be interested in
airing a series of hour-long programs entitled "Ralph J. Gleason's
Conversations" combining portions of the private, audio taped,
background interview collection of the late jazz critic and
television producer with appropriate music selections and modern
content, featuring conversations with such legendary jazz icons as
John Coltrane, Duke Ellington, Charles Mingus, Archie Shepp, Les
McCann, Milt Jackson, John Lewis, Jon Hendricks and dozens more?

I am pursuing production funding for this project and it would be
helpful to be able to gauge jazz radio's interest in such a series.

Please reply to me off-list at: trg at jazzcasual.com

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Toby Gleason
KRCB-FM