[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 08-26-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Aug 26 17:43:20 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-26-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

John Stein - So Danco Samba - Encounterpoint (Whaling City Sound) [C]
Pete Malinverni - I Love Paris - Invisible Cities (Reservoir) [C]
Rob Schneiderman - Yardbird Suite - Glass Enclosure (Reservoir) [C]
Lisa Hilton - Mercy, Mercy, Mercy - Sunny Day Theory (Ruby Slippers
Productions) [C][a]

  BREAK

Shirley Horn - I've Got The World On A String - Live At The 1994
Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF)
Cal Tjader - Afro Blue - The Best Of Cal Tjader: Live At The Monterey
Jazz Festival, 1958-1980 (MJF)
Tito Puente & His Orchestra - Oye Como Va - Live At The 1977 Monterey
Jazz Festival (MJF)

  BREAK

Bill Cosby & The Hilton Ruiz Ensemble - Stand - Keep Standing (Turtle
Head) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

The Modern Jazz Quartet - Gershwin Medley - Concorde [Rudy Van Gelder
Remasters] (Prestige) [a]
David Berger Octet - On The Atchison, Topeka, And The Santa Fe - I Had
The Craziest Dream: The Music Of Harry Warren (Such Sweet Thunder) [C]
Red Garland Trio - Will You Still Be Mine - Groovy [Rudy Van Gelder
Remasters] (Prestige)
Grace Kelly & Lee Konitz - Subconscious Lee - Gracefullee (Pazz
Productions) [C]
Kelley Johnson - The Sweetest Sounds - Home (Sapphire) [C]

  BREAK

Lafayettte Harris, Jr. - Jitterbug Waltz - Trio Talk (Airmen) [C]
Jeff "Siege" Siegel Quartet - Remembering Shirley - Live In Europe
(ARC) [C]
Wayne Wallace - Fascinating Rhythm - The Nature Of The Beat (Patois) [C]

  BREAK