[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Tuesday 26 August 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Aug 26 19:13:28 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Sonny Rollins / We Kiss In A Shadow / East Broadway Run Down
(Impulse)
*         Cassandra Wilson / Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most /
Loverly (Blue Note)
*         Chico Hamilton / Lady Gabor / Passin’ Thru (Impulse)
*         Pharoah Sanders with Leon Thomas / Colors / Karma (Impulse)
*         Herbie Hancock / Watermelon Man / Headhunters (Columbia)
*         B.B. King & The Crusaders / Better Not Look Down / The Best Of The
Crusaders (MCA)
*         Rahsaan Roland Kirk / Bright Moments / Bright Moments (Atlantic)
*         Lester Bowie Brass Fantasy / No Shit / Avant Pop (ECM)
*         The Leaders / Donkey Dust / Out Here Like This
 (Black Saint)
*         Arthur Blythe / Down San Diego Way / Lenox Avenue Breakdown
(Columbia)
*         Jim Pepper / Witchi Tai To / The Path (Enja)
*         Donald Byrd / Cristo Redentor / A New Perspective (Blue Note)
*         Quincy Jones / Everything Must Change / Body Heat (A&M)
*         Jimi Hendrix / Up From The Skies / Axis: Bold As Love (MCA)
*         Steve Kuhn / Something Everywhere / Trance (ECM)
*         John Coltrane / My Favorite Things / My Favorite Things (Atlantic)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Pete Zimmer / Chillin’ Live (Tippin’)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Cassandra Wilson / Loverly (Blue Note)
*         Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis / Two Men With The Blues (Blue
Note)
*         Bennie Maupin / Early Reflections (Cryptogramophone)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Myriam Alter / Where Is There (Enja)
*         Dan Heck / Compositionality (Origin)
*         Ehud Asherie / Swing Set (PosiTone)
*         Doug Hamilton Jazz Band (OA2)
*         Joe Magnarelli / Persistence (Reservoir)
*         Jeff Barone / Open Up (Jazzed Media)
*         Wolfert Brederode / Currents (ECM)
*         Mathias Eick / The Door (ECM)
*         Michael Moore & Fred Hersch / This We Know (Palmetto)
*         Don Braden / Gentle Storm (High Note)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Emarcy)
*         Al Green / Lay It Down (Blue Note)
*         Matt Ulery’s Loom / Music Box Ballerina (Woolgathering)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
*         Geof Bradfield / Urban Nomad (Origin)
*         David Ashkenazy / Resonation (PosiTone)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier