[JPL] taintradio.org - tonight in taint town live 8-27-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 03:52:37 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
tonight in taint town live 8-27-08

midnight (EDT)
James Blood Ulmer, Dance in the Dark - Music Is My Life (Music Speaks Louder
Than Words:...music of Ornette Coleman)
Tim Warfield, Oasis (One for Shirley)
Randy Weston, Three Blind Mice (Berkshire Blues)
Eri Yamamoto, Wonder Land (Redwoods)
Sun Ra , Whistle While You Work (Second Star to the Right)
Flat Earth Society, Edward, Why Don't You Play Some Blues (Psycho Scout)
Elio Villafranca, The Lonely One (The Source in Between)
Kate McGarry, You're My Thrill (If Less is More, Nothing is Everything)
Ersahin/Truffaz/Madsen/Rueckert/Penman, title track (Our Theory)

1am
Ed Thigpen Scantet, Shake It Out (...#1)
Brad Mehldau Trio, August Ending (House on Hill)
Bill Frisell, Probability Cloud (History, Mystery)
Tara Fuki, Senna (Kapka)
Tomasz Stanko, Suspended Variations 3 (Suspended Night)
Jaleel Shaw, Flipside (Optimism)
Malachi Thompson w/Dee Alexander, title cut (Blue Jazz)
Fay Victor, Last Night I Had a Dream (Lazy Old Sun)
Organissimo, title track (Groovadelphia)

2am
Jerry Granelli V16, The Old Neighborhood (The Sonic Temple-Tuesday)
Aaron Parks, Peaceful Warrior (Invisible Cinema)
The Cinematic Orchestra w/Fontella Bass, Evolution (Every Day)
T.K. Blue, Ancestral Callings (Follow the North Star)
Corey Wilkes, title track (Drop It)
Pete Zimmer Quartet, Summer Somber (Chillin' Live at Jazz Factory)
Junior Wells, I'm Gonna Move To Kansas City (Come On In This House)

3am
Big Mama Thornton, Rock-a-Bye Baby (The Peacock Recordings)
Duke Ellington, Ain't the Gravy Good
The Penguins, Hey Senorita
Ray Barretto, Summertime
Gabriel Alegria, Summertime (Nuevo Mundo)
Avishai Cohen Trio, Eleven Wives (Gently Disturbed)
Gianmaria Testa, Preperisco cosi (Altre Latitudini)
Maya Beiser & Anthony de Mare, title track (Oblivion)
Astor Piazzolla, Milonga for three (Rough Dancer and the Cyclical Night)
Kronos Quartet, Asleep (Five Tango Sensations)
Juan-Jose Mosalini, Canal Saint Martin (One Man's Tango)
Diego Urcola, Buenos Aires (Libertango)

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7 on the Internet)
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126