[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 8/26/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Aug 27 06:52:17 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday August 26, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Yellowjackets - Bumble Bee - Matinee Idol - (Warner Bros.)
*Scott Martin - Organic Voodoo Juice - Bernie's Tune - (SCM)
Eliane Elias - Dreamer - So Nice - (Bluebird)
*Jamie Davis - Vibe Over Perfection - Hello - (Dig)
*George Kahn - Cover Up - Mitchell's Blues - (Playing Records)
Monty Alexander - Triple Treat II - I'll Remember April - (Concord)
*Brazilian Trio - Forests - Amor - (Zoho)
*Steve Turre - Rainbow People - Rainbow People - (High Note)
*Janis Mann - A Perfect Time - Once In A While - (Pancake)
9:00pm
Peter Horvath - Foreign Matter - Isle Of 99 - (Lake Street)
Pat Bianchi - East Coast Roots - Turn Out The Stars - (Jazzed Media)
Fourplay - Heartfelt - Karma - (Bluebird)
Royce Campbell - Plays For Lovers - I Concentrate On You - (Moon Cycle)
Clare Fischer - Rockin' In Rhythm - Baroque - (JMI)
Brian Bromberg - Wood II - Pensativa - (Artistry)
Don Grusin - Raven - Um Beijo - (grp)
10:00pm
Michel Legrand - Legrand Jazz - The Jitterbug Waltz - (Philips)
*Cedar Walton - Seasoned Wood - John's Blues - (HighNote)
Stan Hope - Put On A Happy Face - They Can't Take That Away From Me - (Savant)
Devin Phillips - Wade In The Water - My Woman's Blues - (self released)
Steve Hobbs - Second Nature - You Are Too Beautiful - (AO!)
Cal Tjader - The Grace Cathedral Concert - Bluesology - (Fantasy)
Rob Van Kreeveld - Jazz At The Concertgebouw - When Lights Are Low - (RN)
*David Benoit - Heroes - Light My Fire - (Peak)
11:00pm
Mike Wofford - At Maybeck - (Concord)
	Tonk
	Too Marvelous For Words