[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Aug 27 09:23:16 EDT 2008

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Trance Groove--Helsinki Snow--Driving South
Sean Newell--Inner Universe--Firewerks
Buddy Guy--Too Many Tears--Skin Deep
Oliver Mtukudzi--Kunze Kwadoka--African Party
Paban Das Baul & Sam Mills--Nacho Kali--Real Sugar
Todd Sickafoose--Paper Trombones--Tiny Resistors
Don Braden--The Hunter--Gentle Storm
Mick Hucknall--Yolanda--Tribute to Bobby
Aaron Parks--Peaceful Warrior--Invisible Cinema

7pm

Barry Adamson--Jazz Devil--The Murky World of Barry Adamson
Roy Hargrove--Mr. Clean--Earfood
Lil'Ed and the Blues Imperials--Check My Baby's Oil--Full Tilt
Joi--Triatma--We Are Three
Lizzy Mercier Descloux--Lady O'K'pele-Funky Nassau
Matt Ulery--Liguria--Music Box Ballerina
Marc McDonald--Hero Worship--It Doesn't End Here
Dr. John--Time For A Change--City That Care Forgot
Ted Nash--The Party--The Mancini Project

8pm

Thievery Corporation--Transcendence--Zen and the Art of Chilling, Vol 1
Corey Wilkes--Drop It--Drop It
Back Door Slam--Heavy On My Mind--Roll Away
J T Ross--Too Much Crime in the City--Loaded
Michael Franti & Spearhead--A Little Bit of Riddim--All Rebel Rockers
Earl Sixteen--Reality Dub--Jah Warrior, Vol. 2
Jeff Gautier--Biko's Blues--House of Return
John Stein--The Roundabout--Encounterpoint
St. Maarten's The Rolling Tones--It's A Feeling--Calypsoul 70
Glenn White--Triality--Sacred Machines

9pm

Lanterna--West Side Highway--Sands
S.M.V.--Tutu--Thunder
Walter "Wolfman" Washington--I'm Back--Doin' the Funky Thing
Flattop Tom--Two Timin' Baby--Don't Cheat the Feet
Chiwoniso--Gomo--Rebel Woman
Prince Far I/Singer & Players--Bedward the Flying Preacher--Pay It All Back
Funky Mustard--Alma Del Fuego--Jazza Mostaza
Geof Bradfield--Janus Groove--Urban Nomad
Howard Tate--Blue Day--Blue Day
Pat Coil--Way Down--Bird House

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM