[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 8/27/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 28 06:35:12 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday August 27, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Hendrik Meurkens - Clear Of Clouds - Samba For Claudio - (Concord)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - I Had The Craziest Dream - (Reservoir)
*Hiromi Uehara - Beyond Standard - Clair De Lune - (Telarc)
*Dr. Bruce Eskovitz - One For Newk II - Pent-Up House - (Pacific Coast)
*Brazilian Trio - Forests - Samba Alegre - (Zoho)
*Pat Coil - Bird House - Blue Bar Blues - (Liberty Hill)
*Marilyn Scott - Every Time We Say Goodbye - Every Time We Say Goodbye - (Venus)
*Jamie Ousley - O Sorriso Dela - T.I.E Trio - (self released)
9:00pm
*DiMartino / Osland Jazz Orchestra - Quotient - Late Shift Blues - (Sea Breeze)
*Ehud Asherie - Swing Set - Everything I've Got - (Posi-Tone)
*George Kahn - Cover Up - My Favorite Things - (Playing Records)
Hiroko Kokubu - Moments - Listen To My Heartbeat - (JVC)
*Esperanza Spalding - Esperanza - I Adore You - (Heads Up)
Ramsey Lewis - Sun Goddess - Sun Goddess - (Columbia)
*Steve Allee - Dragonfly - If I Were A Bell - (Owl)
*Dianne Reeves - When You Know - Midnight Sun - (Blue Note)
10:00pm
*Vanguard Jazz Orchestra - Monday Night Live - St. Louis Blues - (Planet Arts)
Rob Mullins - Jazz Jazz - Lover Man - (Nova)
Carl Saunders - Can You Dig Being Dug? - Blues On The Side - (ItsusJazz)
Manfredo Fest - Oferenda - Passarim - (dmp)
Kenny Barron - The Perfect Set - Twilight Song - (Sunnyside)
11:00pm
John Blount - Better Days Ahead - Better Days Ahead - (Sea Breeze)
Pat Metheny - Letter From Home - Better Days Ahead - (Geffen)
Westchester Jazz Orchestra - All In - Peace - (WJO)
Charlie Byrd - My Inspiration - My Inspiration - (Concord)
John Adams - Trios - Time After Time - (Congruent)
McCoy Tyner - GRP Celebration Of The Beatles - (grp)
Diana Krall - GRP Celebration Of The Beatles - And I Love Her - (grp)
*Willie Martinez - After Winter, Spring - Willie's Blues - (Cuch Be Witcha)

*Recent release