[JPL] Garaj Mahal

Claudia Russell crussell at sdccd.edu
Thu Aug 28 15:03:48 EDT 2008

We'll be debuting the CD this Friday, likely with the tune "Uptown
Tippitina's."  Most of the tracks will get nighttime play.  I dig this band,
but am also a diehard of The Bad Plus (playing our festival September 7th!
www.objazz.org)

I always like to hear what Fareed Haque is up to musically.

Peace,
Claudia
Claudia Russell
Program Director