[JPL] PLAYLISTS - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 08-28-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Aug 28 16:16:00 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-28-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Miles Davis - Will You Still Be Mine? - The Musings Of Miles [Rudy Van
Gelder Remasters] (Prestige)
Miles Davis - A Night In Tunisia - The Musings Of Miles [Rudy Van
Gelder Remasters] (Prestige)
Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take Five - 50 Years Of Dave Brubeck: Live At
The Monterey Jazz Festival, 1958-2007 (MJF)

  BREAK

John Stein - So Danco Samba - Encounterpoint (Whaling City Sound) [C]
Kelley Johnson - Wouldn't It Be Loverly / Living Room - Home (Sapphire)
[C]
Lisa Hilton - Sunset On THe Beach - Sunny Day Theory (Ruby Slippers
Productions) [C]
Grace Kelly - East Of The Sun (West Of The Moon) - Every Road I Walked
(Pazz Productions)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Frank Catalano - My One And Only Love - Bang (Savoy Jazz) [C]
David Berger Octet - I Only Have Eyes For You - I Had The Craziest
Dream: The Music Of Harry Warren (Such Sweet Thunder) [C]
Mark Sherman Quartet - Moon River - Live @ The Bird's Eye (Miles High)
[C]
Ron Kalina & Jim Self - Donna Lee - The Odd Couple (Basset Hound) [C]
Christina Watson - All Of You - A Flower Truly Blue (Right Turn) [C]

   BREAK

Bill Evans - Come Rain Or Come Shine - Portrait In Jazz [Keepnews
Collection] (Riverside)
Bill Evans - Blue In Green - Portrait In Jazz [Keepnews Collection]
(Riverside)
Katie King - Here Comes The Sun - Harry's Fight (OA2) [C]
Saxophone Summit - Our Daily Bread - Seraphic Light (Telarc) [C]
Marian McPartland - Close Enough For Love - Twilight World (Concord)
Red Garland - Will You Still Be Mine - Groovy (Prestige)

  BREAK