[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 8/28/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Aug 29 07:01:52 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday August 28, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*DiMartino / Osland Jazz Orchestra - Quotient - Blues In My Shoes - (Sea Breeze)
*Kenny Barron - The Traveler - The Traveler - (Sunnyside)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - You And The Night And The Music - (Reservoir)
*Gene Harris - Live In London - Misty - (Resonance)
*Cedar Walton - Seasoned Wood - Hindsight - (HighNote)
*Doug Miller - Regeneration - Blues For Junior - (Origin)
*Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited - Cryin' Through The Night - (Capri)
*Jeff Hackworth - Where The Blue Begins - Just One More Chance - (Big Bridge)
9:00pm
*Alan Baylock - Eastern Standard Time - Oleo - (self released)
Charles Rutherford - Collage - Royal - (Sea Breeze)
*The "Be-Bop" Guitars - Freshly Painted Blues - Here's That Rainy Day - (Baboian)
Grover Washington, Jr. - All My Tomorrows - Estate - (Columbia)
*Rob Schneiderman - Glass Enclosure - Buster Rides Again - (Reservoir)
*Willie Martinez - After Winter, Spring - Sunny - (Cuch Be Witcha)
*David Benoit - Heroes - Human Nature - (Peak)
10:00pm
Frank Mantooth - Suite Tooth - For The Sake Of Art - (Optimism)
*Steve Allee - Dragonfly - Conversation With Bill - (Owl)
*Steven Kroon - El Mas All [Beyond] - Brazilian Sugar - (Kroonatune)
*Brazilian Trio - Forests - Pro Zeca - (Zoho)
*Mark Sherman - Live @ The Bird's Eye - You Don't Know What Love Is - (Miles High)
*Mike LeDonne - Five Live - Hands - (Savant)
*Jessica Williams - Songs For A New Century - Song For A Baby - (Origin)
11:00pm
*Bob Mintzer - Swing Out - Someday My Prince Will Come - (MCG)
*Taylor Eigsti - Let It Come To You - Caravan - (Concord)
*Joe Davidian - Silent Fire - Over The Rainbow - (Sonic Mirage)
*Scott Hamilton - Across The Tracks - Blue Turning Grey Over You - (Concord)
*Sumi Tonooka - Long Ago Today - Nami's Song - (Arc)
Milt Jackson - Reverence And Compassion - Little Girl Blue - (Qwest)

*Recent release