[JPL] address book for Jazz Radio email corrupted - Aug. 29

Hudson, B.H. bhhudson at NCCU.EDU
Fri Aug 29 11:54:12 EDT 2008

been getting them. thanks for sending.
BH

-----Original Message-----
From: jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com [mailto:jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com] On Behalf Of michael carlson
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 10:30 AM
To: jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
Subject: [JPL] address book for Jazz Radio email corrupted - Aug. 29

This week's sponsor:  Lisa Hilton

Composer/pianist Lisa Hilton's latest release, ''Sunny Day Theory'' is on your desk now.  Hilton is joined by top talent Lewis Nash on drums, Larry Grenadier on bass and Brice Winston on tenor sax.  Eighteen time Grammy winner, Al Schmitt recorded and mixed the 12 track release.

What is the ''Sunny Day Theory''?  Hilton smiles, ''My engineer Larry Mah made me laugh recounting a 'Foggy Day Theory', so I countered with a 'Sunny Day Theory' which basically assumes that difficulties, if embraced honestly,  create opportunity for growth.  Life can be challenging: I've realized after a rough year that the complex can be dealt with one step at a time, that there can be depth in something as simple as a melody, beauty within the blues, and that with tomorrow there is always the hope for a sunny day.''

LisaHiltonMusic.com

''Sunny Day Theory''/Ruby Slippers Productions promotion by Jane Dashow/Jazzzdog.com

I need your help with your address -if you have been receiving emails
from me and Music (Conrad Herwig, McCoy Tyner etc.) please respond to
mcpro at earthlink.net- thanks in advance - Mike Carlson