[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 08-29-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Aug 29 16:10:19 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-29-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Grace Kelly - Here's That Rainy Day - Every Road I Walked (Pazz
Productions)
Lisa Hilton - Sunset On the Beach - Sunny Day Theory (Ruby Slippers
Productions) [C]
Marian McPartland - Afternoon In Paris - Twilight World (Concord)
Scott Hamilton - I'm Glad There Is You - Nocturnes & Serenades (Concord)
Lafayette Harris, Jr. - Autumn Nocturne - Trio Talk (Airmen) [C]
Houston Person w/ Bill Charlap - You Taught My Heart To Sing - You
Taught My Heart To Sing (HighNote)
Oscar Peterson - Love Ballade - Oscar's Ballads (Telarc)
Derrick Gardner - God's Gift - A Ride To Other Side ... Of Infinity
(Owl Studios) [C]
John Pizzarelli - With A Song In My Heart - With A Song In My Heart
(Telarc) [C][a]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

David Sanborn - Basin Street Blues - Here & Gone (Decca) [C][a]
Art Blakey And The Giants Of Jazz - A Night In Tunisia - Live At The
1972 Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF)
Doug Hamilton - I Love You - Jazz Band (OA2) [C][a]
Doug Hamilton - Up Jumped Spring - Jazz Band (OA2) [C][a]
David Berger Octet - Serenade In Blue - I Had The Craziest Dream: The
Music Of Harry Warren (Such Sweet Thunder) [C]
David Berger Octet - I Only Have Eyes For You - I Had The Craziest
Dream: The Music Of Harry Warren (Such Sweet Thunder) [C]
The Bill Mays Trio - Don't You Know I Care (Or Don't You Care To Know)
- An Eliington Affair (Concord)

  BREAK

John Stein - So Danco Samba - Encounterpoint (Whaling City Sound) [C]