[JPL] PLAYLIST #216 J&B Tour for tuesday September 02 with ASFM105.4 in The Netherlands

Joost van Steen joost at jazzbluestour.nl
Sat Aug 30 09:47:32 EDT 2008

Hai All

A very special evening coming Tuesday because Jazz & Blues Tour will be the
Host for the sport reports from the

International Challenger tennis tournament which is held from today until
September 7.

So composed a great list ( I think) and hope all will be appreciated.

Furthermore
. As from September 06 I will be on annual vacation for 3 weeks
and next new series for the show will be again on September 30.

Rest assure that Jazz & Blues will be heard on the regular time because
already programmed for that weeks non-stop shows with a great variety of
music which I could choose from my music-directories which quite extensive
thanks to all your kind support!!

So Jazz and Blues still will be ruling on the well known time, every Tuesday
20:00 – 22:00 CET.

Kind regards and will be back around September 30!

Joost

+
Jazz & Blues Tour

C/O  Joost van Steen

PO  BOX  471

2400  AL  Alphen aan den Rijn

The  Netherlands

++
 <http://www.jazzbluestour.nl/> www.jazzbluestour.nl

 <http://www.alphenstadfm.nl/jazzenbluestour>
www.alphenstadfm.nl/jazzenbluestour

www.radio.nl/jazzbluestour

+++

      September 02 # 216

 1st Hour  21:00-22:00 hrs
  Nr.   Artist    ---    Title   ====    From The Album;
    1 John La Barbera Big Band    ---    Cloth Of Sliver - Threads Of Blue
====     On the Wild Side

    2  Roberto Magris Europlane feat. Herb Geller   ---     Stray Form
====      Il Bello Do Jazz
    3  Working Mojo    ---    Tear Down This Building    ====     Got My
Suit Right On

    4 Silje Nergaard    ---    Let There Be Love     ====     Voice of Jazz
    5   Kenn Lending Blues Band     ---     Waitin' On You      ====
Still Payin' Dues

 DO YOU REMEMBER..
    6    Billie Holiday     ---    Stormy Blues      ====     Legends of
Jazz - Billie Holiday -
    7  Buddy Guy      ---     I Suffer With The Blues     ====      Stone
Crazy

    8  Jeff Barone     ---    I Hear Music      ====      Open Up
    9  Mighty Marith & The Mean Men     ---     Mean Mean Man      ====
To Our Disciples And Friends

  10 Connie Evingson & The Hot Club of Sweden      ---     It's Alright With
Me / Bebop      ====     Stockholm Sweetnin'
  11 Mark bird Stafford     ---     Follow My Heart     ====     Harpspace

  12 Court Mast Water Street Sausalito Summer

  September 02 # 216              Lean back and enjoy the 2nd hour...
 2nd hour 22:00 - 23:00 hrs
  Nr.    Artist     ---    Title     ====      From The Album;
   1 Calvin Owens     ---     Texas Stomp     ====      The Best Of Calvin
Owens

   2 Diane Hoffman     ---    Gone With The Wind     ====    My Little
French Dancer
   3 Walter Jr.    ---     Sugarhouse Road     ====      The River Club

   4 John Long     ---    Healin' Touch     ====      Lost & Found
   5 Janet Villas    ---      Bewitched     ====      Something Wonderful

 The " CHET " - Session
   6  Chet Baker      ---    Why Shouldn't  You Cry     ====     1987 -
Welcome Back
   7  Cris Barber     ---     I Got It Bad    ====     This Moment To Be
Free

   8 Miles Davis      ---    Final ( Take 3)      ====      Ascenseur pour
L'échafaud
   9 Kris Gayle       ---     Some Other Time     ====      8.00 am

  10 Hans Ulrik's Jazz & Mambo      ---     Jazzinterlude #2      ====
danish standards
  11 Wendolina     ---    When October Goes     ====      Tenderly

END Jean Toots Thielemans      ---   Hard To Say Goodbye    ====      Hard
To Say Goodbye
              © JvS, September - 2008, Jazz & Blues Tour ® NL, All Rights
Reserved.

+

Well, that’s it for this show. Ofcourse all your comments, tips, tricks
always highly appreciated!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Have yourself a great week, take care of
each other and yourself and do be careful!

Kind regards and “We’ll Meet Again
” :-) as from  September 30 !!

Joost van Steen, Host / producer Jazz & Blues Tour with ASFM105.4 in Alphen