[JPL] Air Canada "Jazz"

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 30 15:25:09 EDT 2008

Jae,
I could  hurt myself laughing at this one.  You'd think with a name
like that Air Canada would have jumped all over being
the "official" airline of the Canadian jazz festivals, but
no they didn't.  Just a name.

 Most of the artists I work with on toursand such
up here travel West Jet . They're a little more
"gear" friendly.

We also have "Jazz" Golf up here too.  I imagine their
products are sold in the USA.  No connection to the music
there that I'm aware of.

Sometimes seems that "jazz" has a bigger connection to
commercial things than the music itself.

Maurice Hogue
CKUW Winnipeg