[JPL] Ty Bailey's "JUST JAZZ" 08.31.08 Play List for WVST-FM Virginia State University Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Aug 31 18:43:09 EDT 2008

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8-10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com with a new show available
weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 08.31.08

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Plunky_More Than Meets The Eye_Drive It

Corey Wilkes_ Return 2 Sender _Drop It

Lisa Hilton_ Heat Wave_ Sunny Day Theory

Second Segment

Dick Griffin_ There Is A Time For Love_ A Dream For Rahsaa n

Terrence Howard_Spanish Love Affair_Shine Through It

Greg Chako_ Bob-n-Swing Thing _ Everybody's Got A Name

Third Segment

Steve Kroon_ Precious Love _El Mas Alla (Beyond)

Steve Kroon_ I Wish You Love (with Freddie Cole)_El Mas Alla (Beyond)

Esperanza Spalding_ Precious _ Esperanza

Fourth Segment

George Duke_ Listen Baby_ Dukey Treats

Fertile Ground_ More To Life _Seasons Change

Terrence Howard_ She Was Mine _Shine Through It

George Duke_ Right On Time_ Dukey Treats

Fifth Segment

Christina Watson_The World Is What You Make It_A Flower Truly Blue

Michael Dease_Wee Dot _Dease Bones

Holly Yarbrough_ You Are Special_ Mister (Fred) Rogers Swings

David Berger Octet_The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams_I Had The Craziest Dream

Sixth Segment

Carol Duboc_Sunny_Sunny

Stanley/Marcus/Victor (SMV)_Milano_Thunder

Carmen Lundy_ Nature Boy Come Home

Mark Prince_ Gratitude _ Fraction Of Infinity