[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Aug 25,2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 31 20:09:08 EDT 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Aug 25,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Aug 25, 2008

Hour 1

RITA EDMOND - "Star Eyes" - Sketches of a Dream - (indep)

LAURA COYLE - "I Didn't Know What Time it Was" - self titled - (indep)

ROBIN MCKELLE - "Abracadabra" - Modern Antique - (Cheap Lullaby)

SCOTT WHITFIELD - "Sugar" - Speaking of Love - (Summit)

CONNIE EVINGSON/DAVE FRISHBERG - "Our Love Rolls On" - Little Did I Dream - (Minnehaha)

HARRY CONNICK JR - "For Once In My Life" - Only You - (Sony)

JIM MALLOY - "You Better Go Now" - Jazz Vocalist - (indep)

LAINIE COOKE - "I Want to Talk About You" - It's Always You - (indep)

TIERNEY SUTTON - "Joy Spring" - Unsung Heroes - (Telarc)

ERIC BYRD TRIO - "Come Rain or Come Shine" - Brother Ray - (indep)

MARY LOWE - "Secret Love" - Jazz Diva - (indep)

MOSE ALLISON - "I'm the Wild Man" - Allison Wonderland - (Rhino)

Hour 2

AARON NEVILLE - "Summertime" - Nature Boy - (Verve)

NEW YORK VOICES - "Caravan" - self titled - (GRP)
MEGAN BIRDSALL - "Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby" - Little Jazz Bird - (indep)

GINGER AND SCOTT - "The Best Thing For You" - Dreamsville - (indep)

CHRIS HUMPHREY - "Swingin Till the Girls Come Home" - Nothing But Blue Sky - (Cadence Jazz)

RON KAPLAN - "New York State of Mind" - New York - (Kapland)

MANHATTAN TRANSFER - "Route 66" - Best of - (Rhino)

ALEXIS COLE - "Sweet Lorraine" - Zingaro - (Canopy Jazz)

ANITA O'DAY - "Tenderly" - Anita Sings the Most - (Verve)

DIANA KRALL - "All or Nothing At All" - Very Best of Diana Krall - (Verve)

EVA CASSIDY - "Blue Skies" - Live at Blues Alley - (indep)

AMANDA CARR - "Where Can I Go Without You" - Soon - (indep)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM