[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon = KIPO - 1/31/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Feb 1 06:28:19 EST 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday January 31, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Bruce Lofgren - Heart Of The Night - Heart Of The Night - (Sea Breeze)
*Dan Block - Almost Modern - Disorder At The Border - (Sackville)
Stuart Elster - Get It Right! - It's Dark Tonight - (Primrose Lane)
Joel Frahm - We Used To Dance - My Ideal - (Anzic)
*Freddy Cole - Music Maestro Please - My Ideal - (HighNote)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - Up Jumped Spring - (HighNote)
Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited - I Wish - (Capri)
9:00pm
*Bruce Eskovitz - Invitation - Red Clay - (Pacific Coast Jazz)
Rique Pantoja - Live In L.A. - Pra Lili - (Net)
*John Stein - Green Street - You Stepped Out Of A Dream - (Whaling City)
*Eliane Elias - Something For You - My Foolish Heart - (Blue Note)
*Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Along Came Betty - (Jazzed Media)
*Hendrik Meurkens - Sambatropolis - Sambatropolis - (Zoho)
*Ben Paterson - Breathing Space - Dancing In The Dark - (OA2)
*New York Voices - A Day Like This - Don't Worry 'Bout A Thing - (MCG)
10:00pm
Wayne Bergeron - You Call This A Living? - Rhythm Method - (Wag Wecords)
*McCoy Tyner - Quartet - Blues On The Corner - (HalfNote)
*Andy Bey - It Ain't Necessarily So - Hey, Love - (12th Street)
*Peter Lerner - Cry For Peace - Cry For Peace - (Blujazz)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - (Reservoir)
*Diana Krall - The Very Best - Little Girl Blue - (Verve)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - Ceora - (Origin)
11:00pm
Bill Ramsey/Milt Kleeb - "Red" Kelly's Blues - Everything I Love - (CARS)
*Cyrus Chestnut - Cyrus Plays Elvis - Don't Be Cruel - (Koch)
Michel Petrucciani - Trio In Tokyo - Home - (Dreyfus)
*John Brown - Terms Of Art - Moanin' - (self released)
Allen Farnham - Play-cation - Alone Together - (Concord)
*Steve Allee - Colors - Yesterdays - (Owl)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - Primrose - (MAMA)

*Indicates new release