[JPL] Re:Foreword Playlist KIPO 89.3 FM - Honolulu, Hawaii

ray cruz salsaymas at hawaiiantel.net
Fri Feb 1 13:52:46 EST 2008

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our
library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 01/28/08

8:00am
Paul Harcastle – Hardcastle 5 – Lucky Star – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Jeff Lorber – He Had A Hat – He Had A Hat – Blue Note
Philippe Saisse Trio – Body & Soul Sessions – Do It Again – Rendezvous
Jason Miles – What’s Going On? – Songs Of Marvin Gaye – I heard It
Throught The Grapevine – Narada Jazz
Queen Latifah – Travlin’ Light – Travlin’ Light - Verve

8:30am
Gregg Karukas – Looking Up – Cross Rhodes – Trippin N’ Rhythm

Tuesday - 1/29/08

8:00am
Eric Marienthal – Just Around The Corner – Blue Water – Peak
Nils – Ready To Play – Hurry Up And Wait – Baja/TSR
Rick Braun – R N’ R – Sao Paulo – ARTizen
Jay Soto – Long Time Coming – Black Orpheus –SotoPop Records
Deborah Cox – Destination Moon – What A Difference A Day Makes – Decca
Records

8:30am
Marc Antoine – Hi-Lo Split – Spooky – Peak
Wednesday - 1/30/08

8:00am
George Benson – Irreplaceable – Softly, As In A Morning Sunrise – GRP
Records
Rocco Ventrella – Give Me The Groove – Winelight – Smooth Sounds Music
Honolulu Jazz Quartet – Tenacity - The Keez Is In The Car – HJQ
Records
Jeff Golub – Grand Central – Hello Betty – Narada Jazz

8:30am
Richard Smith – Soulidified - Sing A Song – A440 Records
Thursday - 1/31/08

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Aretha Franklin – Rock Steady
Stevie Wonder – My Cherie Amour
Four Tops – Ain’t No Woman Like The One I Got
The Temptations – Get Ready
Laura Nyro – Up On The Roof

8:30am
Booker T & The MG’s – Green Onions
Cliff Nobles – The Horse
Friday - 2/01/08

8:00am
Nils – Ready To Play – Sunrise on Sunset – Baja/ TSR
Maysa – Feel The Fire – I Can’t Help It – Shanchie
U – Nam – Back From The 80’s – Keep The Faith – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Gerald Albright – New Beginnings – Georgia On My Mind – Peak
Randy Crawford – Naked & True – I’ll Be Around - WEA

8:30am

**Hawaii Public Radio’s Atherton Winter Concert Series Promo**
Cerro Negro – Where In The World – Chocolate/Cana De Azucar – Mara La
Arana Records

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.FM
Hawaii Public Radio