[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 2/1/08

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 19:50:45 EST 2008

Short list today, because I played an unusual number of long tracks. The one
that caused the most fuss was the Indo/world/new-age fusion track,
"Solstice". I'm not really sure that Soul and Mind Productions should be the
actual artist credit, but thats what it looks like to me. To the list:

3 Cohens - Freedom - Braid

Amy England - The Wave - Nantucket to Nashville

Soul and Mind Productions - Solstice - Solstice: The Album

Eric Hansen - Change Is Hard - My Medicine

Brad Colerick - Juarez - Lines in the Dirt

Zach Brock and the Coffee Achievers - Now i Know - Live at the Jazz Factory

Pearl Django - Chutes, No Ladders - Modern Times

Bill Morrissey - Thirty Years - Come Running

Aziraphal - Fugue from Apolonova Zrcala - Deklica z Vzigalicami

William Lee Ellis - Here Am I, Lord Send Me - Conqueroo

Ron Land Band - Till I See You Again - On the Right Track

The Batalis Project - Harlem Nocturne - The Batalis Project

Rosemary Phelan - The Trees - Avalanche Lily

Root Doctor - Lucky One - Change our Ways

Kim Richmond Ensemble - Invitation - Live at Cafe Metropol

Donna Colton & the Troublemakers - Evening Ride - Tryst

Ned Ludd - Sesto San Giovanni - La Vord e Dignita

Nicole Mitchell's Black Earth Ensemble - Cause and Effect - Black
Unstoppable

The Cast - The Day Dawn - Greengold

Roy Rogers - Ode To the Delta - The Best of 2

Holly Tannen - Lay This Body Down - Crazy Laughter

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"