[JPL] Playlist : "Jazz on the Terrace" * January 31st * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 1 22:53:21 EST 2008

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Thursday, January 31st, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://radio.adelaide.edu.au

Thursday    31/01/2008    Jazz On The Terrace    Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Stan Getz (w/Oscar Peterson Trio) / The Silver Collection / Pennies From Heaven / Verve
Larry Vuckovich / Young At Heart / Jumpin' At The Woodside / Tetrachord
Mark Elf / Glad To Be Back / Falling In Love With Love / Jen Bay Jazz
Nat King Cole / Ultimate Swing Era - Singers / Sweet Lorraine / Rajon
Jimmy Lanceford / Ultimate Swing Era - Big Bands / T'aint What You Do / Rajon
Stuff Smith / Ultimate Swing Era - Soloists / After You've Gone / Rajon
Pearl Django / Chasing Shadows / Bluesette / Modern Hot Records
Connie Evingson / Gypsy In My Soul / You & the Night & the Music / Minnihaha Records
*JC & the Jazz Hoppers / Chillin' At Home / Our Delight / Jazz-Hop Inc Recordings
Bill Mays Trio / Live At Jazz Standard / Squeeze Me / Palmetto Records
Gabriel Mark Hasselbach (w/Michael Buble) / Come Out Swingin' / I've Got You Under My Skin / Wind Tunnel Media

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.