[JPL] About David Hazeltine

mfree at posi-tone.com mfree at posi-tone.com
Sat Feb 2 18:02:33 EST 2008

Arturo--

 David corrected me personally at the recording session that its supposed
to be pronounced as "Hay-zel-tyne" LOL!!

While we are on the subject Jim pronounces his name "Row-tun-dee."

Marc Free
Posi-Tone Records

PS. Let me take this opportunity to pass along a big thank you to everyone
out there playing Jim's record right now, and for a bonus treat check this
out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re_qWatzcKI