[JPL] KSVY playlist Bill Moody

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 3 11:46:36 EST 2008

Is anybody else  fed up with CD covers that are
designed with microscopic print in dark blue on black
backgrounds? Or a font that's almost impossible to
read?

Alex Clements/Waiting For You/Blues for GB
Jack Sheldon/It's What I  Do/Naima/Butterfly
Dan Skea/But That Ain't This/Moonlit/

Linda Dachtyl/For Hep Cats/Tone Wheel Grease/Chicken
Coup
StaceyKent/Breakfast on the Morning Tram/Title/EMI
Michael Wolff/Jumpstart/Cannon Blues

Adam Shulman/Second Thoughts/78 Prosper Resolution/
Ted Hooshian/Standard Orbit/Top Cat/Summit
Eli Fordyce/Something Still Cool/One Note Samba

Pamela Hines/Return/Comrad Conrad/Spice Rack
Jane Ira Bloom/Mental Weather/Electrochemistry/
Kelly Brand/theDoor/Night Dreamer/Origin

Chet Baker/My Favorite Songs/In You Own Sweet Way/Enja
Ed Saindon/Dave Liebman/Depth of Emotion/Green Dolphin
St
Bill Evans/Exploration/Sweet & Lovely/Riverside

Brade Goode/Nature Boy/Just in Time/Delmark
Klobas/Kesecker/No Gravity/Blues for Johnny Rae
Miles/Relaxin'/It Could Happen to You.

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" w/BillMoody
KSVY
2987 Napa Road