[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Feb 4,2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 3 12:02:46 EST 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Feb 4,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Feb 4, 2008

Vocalist Annie Sellick comes to Gainesville to perform at the Smithgall Arts Center's Evenings of Intimate Jazz on Sat Feb 9th - we present a full hour of Annie on Cafe Jazz.

Hour 1

MARSHA DUPREE - "You Send Me" - Sweet Soul - (Indep)

DAVE BRUBECK QUARTET W/JIMMY RUSHING - "Evenin" - Brubeck and Rushing - (Sony)

ALAN BERGMAN - "The Windmills Of Your Mind" - Lyrically - (Verve)

KAYLA TAYLOR JAZZ - "The Nearness Of You" - A Night At Pacific And Vine - (Smartykat)

EVA CASSADY - "Honeysuckle Rose" - Live at Blues Alley - (Blix Street)

EVANS AND COPPOLA - "Hold Back the Rain" - Flamingo - (indep)

GREGORY HICKMAN-WILLIAMS - "Save That Time" - Passages - (Shoal Creek Music)

MADELEINE PEYROUX - "Walkin After Midnight" - Dreamland - (Atlantic)

GRADY TATE - "It Might As Well Be Spring" - From The Heart - (Halfnote)

Hour 2

ANNIE SELLICK - "As Long As I Live" - A Little Piece of Heaven - (Chalice Music)

ANNIE SELLICK - "Any Place I Hang My Hat Is My Home" - A Little Piece of Heaven - (Chalice Music)

ANNIE SELLICK - "I'm Not Supposed to Be Blue Blues" - A Little Piece of Heaven - (Chalice Music)

ANNIE SELLICK - "No Regrets" - A Little Piece of Heaven - (Chalice Music)

ANNIE SELLICK - "Soulful Dress" - A Little Piece of Heaven - (Chalice Music)

ANNIE SELLICK - "Give Me the Simple Life" - Stardust On My Sleeve - (indep)

ANNIE SELLICK - "Midnight Sun" - Stardust On My Sleeve - (indep)

ANNIE SELLICK - "You Go To My Head" - Stardust On My Sleeve - (indep)

ANNIE SELLICK - "Lullaby Of The Leaves" - Stardust On My Sleeve - (indep)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM