[JPL] PLAYLIST "Jazz from Down Under" February 2008

Peter Kuller pkuller at comstech.com
Sat Feb 2 02:00:48 EST 2008

Radio Adelaide Community Radio 101.5 FM in Adelaide South Australia
Everywhere else via http://radio.adelaide.edu.au
Streaming RealAudio 24 hrs a day

My Programs and Playlists for February 2008
                                                   ARTIST/Track/Album/Label      * = Australian

Thu 7/02/08 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) KEITH JARRETT/Bop-Be/Keith Jarrett Collection/Priceless Jazz
2) GREG CHAKO/Marilyn's Dilemma/Paint a Picture,Tell a Story/Chako Productions
3) DEEP BLUE Organ Trio/I Thought About You/Folk Music/ORIGIN
4) DIANE HUBKA/He's A Tramp/Goes To The Movies/18th & Vine Records
5) CHARLES GATSCHET/Azalea/Step Lightly/Charles Gatschet Publishing
6) JOHN McLEAN/Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me/Better Angels/ORIGIN
7) BEN PATERSON/I Thought You Should Know/Breathing Space/OA2
8) P.J.PERRY&CAMPBELL RYGA/Royal Tease/Joined at The Hip/Cellar Live
9) CYNTHIA SAYER/You Are My Sunshine/Attractions/Plunk Records
10) MELVIN SMITH/Lord I Lift Your Name On High/Portrait/Melvin Smith Music
11) GRAZYNA AUGUSCIK&PAULINHO GARCIA/So Nice,Summer Samba/Andance/GMA
12) JODI PROZNICK/Help Me/Foundations/Cellar Live
13) ALEX CLEMENTS/Emily's Song/Waiting For You/Alex Clements
14) PAMELA HINES/My Heart Stood Still/Return/Spice Rack
15) ELLI FORDICE/Dindi/Something still Cool/Independent

Fri 15/02/08 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm 'What's New" Contemporary Jazz
1) DEBBIE PORYES/Alone Together/A Song in Jazz/Jazzschool Records
2) KIM RICHMOND/Seagate 1/Live at the Cafe Metropol/ORIGIN
3) ROB LOCKART/It's Not Over Yet/Parallel Lives/ORIGIN
4) CHRIS TARRY/An Unlikely UFO/Almost Certainly Dreaming/nineteeneight
5) MARC SEALES/Time Remembered/Black Hills/ORIGIN
6) MIKE ELLIS/Bag's Groove/Bahia Band/Alpha Pocket
7) PETER PAULSEN/B's B/Change of Scenery/Wahbo
8) RODRIGO FERRARI-NUNES/Giant Steps/Bias Project 1/Elegiax
9) GUITAR MADNESS/River/Welcome Everything/John McLean Music
10) JACOB VARMUS/Why Don't You Dance/All The Things We Still Can Be/Crow's Kin
11) JON HEMMERSAM&DON MINASI/Woman/Jon Hemmersam & Don Minasi/CDM

Tue 19/02/08 "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1pm "Jazz Lunch - light & Cool"
1) NANCY STEARNS/I Hear Music/With rhyme but for no particular reason/Independent
2) PEARL DJANGO/Black and Blue/Modern Times/ModernHotRecords
3) MICHAEL CAMACHO/Hey You/Just For You/New Found Records
4) GREGORY HICKMAN-WILLIAMS/St Louis Blues/Passages/Shoal Creek
5) SANDY DENNISON/Like Someone In Love/Jazzed/SDR
6) DOTTI ANITA TAYLOR/The Cat's Walk/A Morning Glory/Independent
7) CYNTHIA SAYER/Aba Daba Honeymoon/Attractions/Plunk Records
8) CHARLES GATSCHET/Habanero/Step Lightly/Charles Gatschet Publishing
9) LINDA CIOFALO/I'll Follow The Sun/Sun Set/Lucky Jazz
10) PEDRO ALFONSO/The Next One/Strings To Your Heart/Talent Beach

Thu 28/02/08 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm- 9pm"Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) RITSUKO*/Riding On A Comet/Fu Mon/Independent
2) P.J.PERRY&CAMPBELL RYGA/Maybe Yes,Maybe No/Joined at The Hip/CellarLive
3) JODI PROZNICK/Duke Of York/Foundations/CellarLive
4) GARY BRUNOTTE/That's All/Manic Moments/Sincopato
5) MELVIN SMITH/Trylenera prt 1/Portrait/Melvin G. Smith Music
6) ALEX CLEMENTS/Blues for GB/Waiting For You/Alex Clements
7) TRANS ATLANTIC HIGHWAY/Chelsea/Trans Atlantic H/way/Radio Netherlands
8) TONY GOULD*/The Way You Look Tonight/Live in Concert/MOVE
9) DON HARPER*/Polka Dots and Moonbeams/Sydney Sunday/Calligraph
10) KEITH JARRETT/My Foolish Heart/Live at Montreux/ECM
11) BRANFORD MARSALIS/Jack Baker/Bragg Town/Rounder

Happy to receive material for future program inclusions
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide 101.5 fm
64 Esplanade
Sellicks Beach SA 5174
AUSTRALIA
E-mail: pkuller at comstech.com