Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 3 23:51:23 EST 2008

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Duke Ellington--Happy Go Lucky Local--All Star Road Band--Dr. Jazz
Count Basie--Basie Boogie--The War--Sony
Count Basie--Back To The Apple--Jazz Profile--Blue note
Jimmie Lunceford--Taint What You Do--The War--Sony

David Hazeltine--Motivation--The Inspiration Suite--Sharp Nine
Tardo Hammer--Super Jet--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Jamie Davis--Straight No Chaser--It's A Good Thing--unity

Brad Goode--Just In Time--Nature Boy--Delmark
Pamela Hines--My Heart Stood Still--Return--Spice Rack
Betty Carter--I Should Care--It's Not About The Melody--Verve

Johnny Blas--Cool Blas--Skin and Bones--CuBop
Jazz on the Latin Side All-Stars--El Eco del Tambo--Tambolero--Saungu
Eddie Palmieri--Palo Pa Rumba--Palo Pa Rumba--Fania

Rene Marie--The Very Thought Of You--How Can I Keep From Singing?--Maxjazz
Sathima Bea Benjamin--The Man I Love--A Morning In Paris--Ekapa
Billie Holiday--Good Morning Heartache--Decca Masters

Dexter Gordon--Don't Explain--Classic Blue Note--Blue Note
Larry Vuckovich--Yesterdays--Reunion--Tetrachord
Dwight Trible--Celestial Blues--Living Water--Passin the Vibe

Ari Brown--Richard's Tune--Live at The Green Mill--Delmark
Ron Carter--Someday My Prince Will Come--Dear Miles--Blue Note
Giacomo Gates--How High the Moon--Centerpiece--Origin

Claudio Roditi--I'll Remember April--Milestones--Candid
Tardo Hammer--Look, Stop and Listen--Our Delight--Sharp Nine
Dianne Reeves--How High The Moon--I Remember--Blue Note
Pharoah Sanders--The Night Has A Thousand Eyes--Moon Child--Jazz Heritage

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON