[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Monday 04 February 2008; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Feb 4 15:04:50 EST 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Monday, February 04, 2008
10  AM to Noon Pacific

*         Nina Simone / House Of The Rising Sun / Live At The Village Gate
(Blue Note)
*         Alex Sipiagin / Spacing / Steppin’ Zone (Criss Cross)
*         Eric Dolphy / Something Sweet, Something Tender / Out To Lunch
(Blue Note)
*         Larry Young / Sweet Lorraine / Groove Street (Prestige)
*         Thelonious Monk / Green Chimneys / Underground (Columbia)
*         Elli Fordyce / Something Cool / Something Still Cool (EF)
*         Arthur Blythe / Down San Diego Way / Lenox Avenue Breakdown
(Columbia)
*         Kelly Brand Nextet / Number Nine / The Door (Origin)
*         Bill Stewart / Little Niles / Think, Before You Think (Evidence)
*         Andy Bey / I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart / Ain’t Necessarily So
(12th Street Records)
*         Kirk Lightsey / Windmill / Kirk ‘n’ Marcus (Criss Cross)
*         John Scofield / Strangeness In The Night / This Meets That
(Universal)
*         Paul West & Mark Brown / We’re So Lucky / Words & Music (OA2)
*         Steve Davis / As Fate Would Have It / Meant To Be (Criss Cross)
*         Archie Shepp / What Would It Be Without You / For Losers (Impulse)
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Spike Wilner / 3 To Go (Positone)
*         Brad Shepik / Places You Go (Songlines)
*         Ben Allison / Little Things Run The World (Palmetto)
*         Grazyna Auguscik & Paulihno Garcia / Andanca (GMA)
*         Spirit ‘n’ Jazz / Can You See
? (D|H Records)
*         Jim Rotondi / Four Of A Kind (Posi-Tone)
*         Jae Sinnett / It’s Telling (J-Nett)
*         Elly Fordyce / Something Still Cool (Elli Fordyce)
*         Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman / Depth Of Emotion (WIM)
*         Alex Clements / Waiting For You... (ACR)
*         Kelly Brand Nextet / The Door (Origin)
*         Thomas Marriott / Crazy, The Music Of Willie Nelson (Origin)
*         Paul West / Mark Brown / Words & Music (Origin)
*         Ron Blake / Shayari (Mack Avenue)
*         Frank Kimbrough / Air (Palmetto)
*         Matt Haviland / Beyond Good & Evin (Indie/CD Baby)
*         Hans Glawischnig / Panorama (Sunny Side)
*         Ari Brown / Live At The Green Mill (Delmark)
*         Tal Wilkenfeld / Transformation (PID)
*         Gregory Hickman-Williams / Passages (Shoal Creek Music)
*         Howard Wiley / The Angola Project (HNIC)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41