[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 02-04-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Feb 4 16:19:22 EST 2008

Afternoon  Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU  Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 02-04-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

Theme

  BREAK

Kenny Dorham - Minor's Holiday - Afro-Cuban (Blue Note)

  BREAK

Mark Weinstein - Crescent - Con Alma (Jazzheads)
David Murray - I Want To Talk About You - A Tribute To John Coltrane:
Blues For Coltrane (Impulse)
John Coltrane - You Say You Care - Soultrane (Prestige)
Tito Puente & His Latin Jazz Ensemble & Orchestra - I Concentrate On
You - Tito's Idea (RMM)

  BREAK

Deep Blue Organ Trio - I Thought About You - Folk Music (Origin)
Richie Beirach & George Coleman - Flamenco Sketches - Convergence
(Triloka)
Ed Saindon - Piazzolla - Depth Of Emotion (World Improvised Music)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Galactic - Go Go - Coolin' Off (Volcano)
Don Lanphere & Larry Coryell - My Ideal - Don Lanphere / Larry Coryell
(Hep)
Marvin Stamm - My Ship - Bop Boy (Musicmasters)
Monterey Jazz Festival 50th Anniversary All-Stars - Be-Bop - Live At
The 2007 Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF)
Art Farmer & Lee Konitz  - In Your Own Sweet Way - w/ The Joe Carter
Quartet & Trio (Stash)
Joe Coughlin - With A Song In My Heart - Things Turn Out That Way
(Roadhouse)
Kenny Barron - Trinkle Tinkle - What If? (Enja)

  BREAK

The Thelonius Monk Quartet - Monk's Dream - Monk's Dream (Columbia)
Anthony Braxton - Yardbird Suite - Seven Standards 1985, Volume II
(Magenta)

  BREAK

Glenn Miller Orchestra - String Of Pearls - War Broadcasts (Laserlight)