[JPL] Ty Bailey for "JUST JAZZ" on WVST-FM - 02.03.08

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Mon Feb 4 17:44:31 EST 2008

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8-10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
<http://www.tybailey.com/>  with a new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 02.03.08

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Jeff Bradshaw_Soul of the Bahia _Bone Deep

Westchester Jazz Orchestra _ Naima_All In

Bill Strickland jazz that inspired _ I Wish I'd Met You _ Music to Make the
Impossible Possible

Second Segment

Paul Carr _ Blue and Brown _ Just Noodlin'

Ron Kaplan _ Jumping With Symphony Sid _ New York

Alex Clements _ New Horizon _ Waiting For You

Third Segment

Pamela Hines Trio _ Ojos de Rojo _ Return

Slim Man_ Other Side of Love _ Bella Mia

Anat Cohen @ The Anzic Orchestra_No Moon At All_Noir

Fourth Segment

PAT METHENY_WHEN WE WERE FREE_ DAY TRIP

Herbie Hancock_Edith And The Kingpin feat Tina Turner_River_The Joni Letters

Greg Chako_ Cycles_ Paint A Picture Tell A Story

Fifth Segment

Holly Cole_ You're My Thrill_ Holly Cole

Billy Taylor & Gerry Mulligan_ Laura_ Live at MCG

Sixth Segment

Chet Baker_ My Funny Valentine_Sings

Chris Botti _My Funny Valentine_ A Thousand Kisses Deep